Reviews for My Name May be Charlene, but I Prefer Charlie
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
What? WHAT? Are you serious? All the Autobots disappeared? *Wails* Aw, man.. that's so sad.

Okay, onto happier things. I'm not even kidding, when Charlie went "OH SHEEET!" I started squealing with laughter. Mum and Luke looked at me funny. :D

And yay! FINALLY they say they love each other. Jeez!

It sucks that Charlie got burned though... best wishes for a speedy recovery, Charlie!

I am so proud of you! You gave us another brilliant story and kept me on the edge of my seat with every chapter. Charlie and Frankie were so unbelievably lovable and I'm glad they got their happy ending (not including the burns. Sheesh) You should be very proud of this fic, it's fantastic! Well done!

Rainspiral chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
hey she inherited Sam's thingy!
2GrayBoys chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
Good job on the story. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
Oh no! Charlie!

The same thing happened to her, with the symbols! Did that get passed down to her from Sam or something? Is that what they want? Does she have the answers in her head or am I just drawing blanks here?

And cold concrete on an exposed back is never fun. Bleh.

Okay, seriously, when Charlie answered that Calculus question, my brain died. I suck at math and that made no sense to me. Hence why I don't take maths anymore. Haha. She is one smart girl.

I can't wait to see what happens next. The Auto bots need to get Charlie out of that warehouse, who knows what the Decepticons will do to her! -Panics- Nice way to keep me on the edge of my seat, dude. And you used to accuse me of leaving cliff hangers. :D

Update soon, this is so exciting! Love you!

Elise xx

P.S - Seriously, Frankie and Charlie, hurry the hell up!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Naw, Charlie and Frankie are so cute. :D -Yells at them- Hurry up and get together, idiots!

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system.

Each chapter, I feel worse and worse for Charlie. It's never ending for her. I made sure to come back and review this chapter before I read the new one, because I'm sure she'll have to deal with more crap in that one, poor thing. But maybe, just maybe, we'll get some answers. :D

Anyway, brilliant chapter, as always. :D The suspense with the two kiddies is driving me crazy, though. I really want to bash their heads together. Haha.

On to chapter seven!

Elise xx
2GrayBoys chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Good story, I hope there will be more chapters?
fayoumi15 chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
great story so far! please update sooN!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Hooray! I finally get around to reviewing. I read this almost a week ago, but couldn't find a spare minute. -Whines-

Anyway..

I was wondering whether one of them followed her, but wow.. I wasn't expecting the huge beat down in front of Target. But yay for Bee! Always protecting her. :) And naw to Frankie. The two of them just keep getting cuter.

Hmm, these guys can't run forever.. :( I'm still at a loss as to why they want her.. there's bound to be some sort of confrontation eventually. But, more than that, I just want Frankie and Charlie to get together, dang it! They're one of those couples that annoy you with their obliviousness.. -Shakes fist-

Anyway, you're doing an amazing job! This story just keeps getting better. :) I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Woo! Seriously, I totally squealed when I saw my name. :D She has to come in again! I love her already! Haha.

:o The sexual tension between Charlie and Frankie is endlessly frustrating. Why won't the two just admit to it.. or at least kiss again? Jeez!

And was it really a good idea for Charlie to go outside when there are giant robots trying to hunt her down? That can't be good..

I seriously can't wait to find out what happens next. :D You're doing so well! I'm very proud! -Wipes tear- Love you!

Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Hey if you want another Autobot then checkout my profile and read Roulette's Stats (her Holoform is my Avatar here on ), I don't mind if you wanna use her for your story, but please give credit where it is due.

Other than this keep up the great work.

Crystal and Roulette
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Woo! I totally squealed when I saw the update email. :D

Haha. Poor Sam, his little girl has a potty mouth. Imagine if he heard her swear like Frankie. I'd laugh if I was there to see it.

And ouch! It'd have to hurt, getting all banged up like that. Poor, Charlie. She can't catch a break, can she?

I think everyone is wondering why the Decepticons want Charlie so badly. Is there something about her that's special? Do they want her to get to Sam? Is there something she knows that she doesn't think is important that will like, allow the Decepticons to conquer the world? Wow.. that last one was a little weird. I had the whole dramatic music thing going and all. Hee!

Well, I just want to know where they're going. This story is coming along really well, Libby. I can't wait to see what you do with it next. :D I'm sure it'll be fantastic! But take your time, kay? Don't freak out. You come first.

Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Ahaha! Frankie swore! For some reason, that made me laugh. He swears a lot. But he said f*ck! Hee! Potty mouth. :P

But oh no! Charlie got hurt! Is she gonna be okay? She was seriously out of it..

Oh my god! He kissed her! I really hope they get together.. and what I want to know is.. why the heck whenever you write a story for a new archive it makes me want to write one! Haha. My ideas aren't as good as yours but you make it look like so much fun! I shall have to brainstorm. :) But it's so much better adding your own characters, no? Much more freedom.

Anyway, I can't wait to find out what happens next. What's gonna happen with the Decepticons? Why do they want Charlie? What's gonna happen with her and Frankie? Does Bumblebee make honey? These are the questions that must be answered! -Super hero pose- Update soon, missy!

Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Woo! I'm so happy you've started a new story, and who cares? You've got enough skill to juggle two.

I couldn't help but notice the name of the best friend.. Frankie, huh? I'm already hoping the two get together -waves giant foam finger-

But oh no! Not the Decepticons! What do they want with her? And it's hard imagining little Sam being all grown up and daddy-like. Haha. But I'm sure I'll get used to it. :D

On to the next chapter!