Reviews for Heirs: 'Illogically Iconic'
Supernurse chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This story is so sweet. You wrote it a while ago but I still enjoyed it. Makes me wonder how my own kids (& grandchildren) would react if they could have spied on the 1st date I had with my husband. They would still be laughing.
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This story was hilarious and really made me laugh.
anemix chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was hilarious and I really loved it. Seeing it from the kids perspective was awesome and inspired. Keep writing!

( . .)

kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was a real treat to read. Very well written and exceptionally well thought out. I'm glad to see that there are authors out there who can pull off a 'fluff-fic' that doesn't reak of high-school melo-drama, or just out right suck. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Peace and my highest praise.

Dreaming of Blue chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was absolutely hilarious. The kids’ reactions were priceless. Their perspective of the interview and the first flight was a new angle on an old familiar scene. This was a beautiful piece that felt both warm and real. Well done.
Tina chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Loved it! So cute and funny! I was waiting for Clark to wink at the kids as he flew overhead though... I realize that would "seriously alter the course of history" and all that, but it would've been really funny. That aside, this was brilliant, and I quite enjoyed reading. )
grandhotel10 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
nice, ladies...well done! Love seeing "I spent..." from the twins' point of view.

ChristyCat chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I LOVED this btw. I didn't know if I should read it since I'm sure it's rife with spoilers for the future but I figure I don't know enough to know I'm being spoiled.

You're right this was a terribly fun romp! I was giggling through out. I join Laurel and Ella in the sequel clamor emotional blackmail can be so much fun when kids know stuff hehe.

Love you!
Brin Londo5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Kala, since Christy is reviewing over at the Planet, I'll cover this one here:

Too bad it's a one-shot. I could easily see a sequel where Superman in the 30th century stops in the middle of a mission to tease the kids about using the flight rings to peek in on Mom & Dad before they *were* Mon & Dad...
lere chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Now that is one of your funniest pieces! And I absolutely it! Thank you so much for making my night.
My-Friend-KITT chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
As always...

It was sweet!

Loved it!
brosuitup chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was so adorable. It definitely gives me some hope for a happy ending to "Heirs".
XJaxX chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
'Blur' and 'Stilleto', lol!

That was awesome, and anymore futurefic with Kal and Jase would be awesome too! ;)
framework4 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
MacKenzie Creations chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I really love this one shot! Great job, Ladies!