Reviews for Fifty Nifty United States
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Technically, Alaska is on-continent, just not attached to America.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
please continue!
TFHetaliaF.a.n chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
I LOVE YOU.
That's all I'm gonna say.
I LOVE YOU.
Kurobas Pet Fish chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awesome story so far. I'm a strong-blooded Texan, so like some other people, I will be adding my head-canon suggestions.
1. He's secretly a huge Bollywood fan (Largest Indian population in USA. As in, from India). The key word is secretly.
2. He and California have a rivalry and can't stand to be bested by each other
3. He tends to hang out in Colorado's room WAY TOO MUCH.
4. Spain and France fought over him *shudders* until Mexico got independence. Then Mexico was overbearing like England to colonial America
5. Part of him wants to go back to being a Republic. A small part.
6. In modern terms, he might have a small crush on Alberta, the Canadian province
And lastly, it'd be interesting if you did a oneshot about America adopting him and New Mexico and being like "Guess what! Mexico's pissed at us and we're going to war!" Cuz that's kinda what happened. We got California and Arizona out of that one
If it's not too much
-Kuroba's Pet Fish (aka the girl that's too lazy to log in)
Pagosa Springs lover chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I have an idea... perhaps Colorado can be the only semi-sane one; after all, she doesn't play much of historical role.

My profile for Colorado:

Name: Ponderosa Jones

Gender: Female

Appearance: looks of Hispanic descent, except with chocolate brown hair and blue-green eyes. Has the build of a gymnast, and is quite fit. Wears a blue sweatshirt advertising Pagosa Springs and green sweatpants.

Personality: quiet and shy, but has a deep resentment of the way America treats her siblings, and mostly ignores her.

Best friend(s): Sealand and Canada.
HonestLiar33 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh my god, this never happens! My state apeared! As, like, one of the first! And got away with Englands wallet! Yay! Go Nevada! :3

Normally I hate state OC's. But this was funny.

Linkfreak210 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
daw where's Texas? D: lol jkjk,

i'll swallow my Texan pride awesome story, if i wasn't at school right now i'd be howling with laughter ;P
secretassassingirl chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
lol! i can totally America pointing to the corner and yelling "VERMONT!... I HAVE SUMMONED YOU, AS A STATE!" *Vermont materializes out of thin air*

America: I love doing that! *evil laughter as he leaves the room*

States: WTF?
Marina chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh and I almost forgot! The first Big Mac was server in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and the smiley was invented here to - :)

Why does it seem I don't know much outside of Pittsburgh? :P
Marina chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Alaska still mad at Russia for the cold war eh?

lol poor England. "ITS THE TAX BITCH!" XD

Vermont wouldn't remember the tea tax would he? ...

-Goggles United States map-

Oh yea, He is over by Maine so maybe he would. For some reason I thought he was one of those states in the middle of the country.
Marina chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Well, I am from Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania to be exact and I can tell you one thing: There are some CRAZY football fans here. I am not sure about the Philadelphia eagles but I know that Steeler fans are known as the most fanatical fans around.

I could picture the Hetalia character of Pennsylvania to be a big Eagles and Steelers fan. And he would also be good at making chocolate. (In reference to Hershey P.A) Penn. would probably have kind of a rivalry with Portugal.

I think one of the best 4th of July fireworks display is here too. And on a random note, not sure if it is exclusive to here or not but a few popular sayings is "da bomb" means awesome or good, and "he got broke" what we say after someone does something incredibly clumsy/stupid.

I think your representation or Penn. is vary accurate so far. Throw in some kind of Hershey reference and there you go. :)
Guard-y nut chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I realy realy love this idea! Now if only their was more Cali, and if you do her, how do you explain the imaginary line somewhere above Sacramento that divides the state into NoCal and SoCal? Still can't wait for more!
heavensblackcat chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Love your story! I love how you portray your states. Can't wait till you put in good old Iowa in there.

A couple of facts:

Iowa is known as the American Heartland, because of its agriculture.

It has the ice cream capital of the world in Le Mars.

A saying is that "if you don't like the weather wait ten minutes."

It was part of Louisiana Purchase. Slipnot came for Des Monies. John Wayne was also born here We have some of the best schools, infact some states make their students take the Iowa Test of Basic Skills. But mostly we're known for growing corn, and our rivalry with Nebraska's Cornhuskers and our Hawkeyes...(I don't follow football so I'm not sure)

And that's all that I remember. Please put Iowa in there soon!
Akirachan57 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Hi I love your story! You should show connectciut some love too! He should be like canada, both silent and loving of animals. He likes nutmeg, apples, and hamburgers too! Afterall, hamburgers were invented in connectciut. He has soft dirt blonde hair, like denmark's, blue violet eyes, and wears an hartford whalers' shirt. That's one of our hockey teams here.
Raklortin chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Your story is so CUTE! 3 3

I'm from California, so all I can say is that:

'Californians are usually blond with tan skin, perfect bodies, or super pale with the whole 'emo' thing going on.'

That's what I hear. OH! And apparently we all say 'DUDE' [which I do . . . sadly].