Reviews for Frozen Extended Version
rrstarlight chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Really liked it
Zinfer chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awwwwwwe! So sweet! I love ur work! The woderful brotherly love, topped with hurtDean _ I can't get enough!
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is a small diamond! Love the interaction between the brothers, espceially Sam's remark "Hang on and stop talking. Can't carry your heavy ass and talk at the same time."

Briliant, thanks for sharing!

Barbara
TheKritty chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
GUH.

Love this. Love this so so so much.

You know, freezing!Dean is a kink of mine...*smirks*

Man, I love their brotherly love and Sam's so big-brotherly and you nailed him and DEAN sooooo well.

Loved it. Really.

GUH.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
yup...I like the longer version even more. :) I love snowy Winchesters and especially struggling Dean. Your dominant, assertive Sam is nice too.

DeansBabyBird
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Thanks NG, I could really hear the dialogue between the brothers. You did a fabulous job of portraying them both. I enjoyed reading this story.

PADavis chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
So I got very behind in my reading and kept saving things to particular savor when I wasn't so busy, and then it stayed busy! But I saved the alerts and here I am reading.

Boy do I wish you would write more of this? Hypothermia Dean is one of my favorite flavors. And what is here is just choice. Thanks for the great read!

Phoebe
marinawings chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
i just love this story! it's so typically (and wonderfully) sam and dean. dean, of course, is playing it tough, thinking of sammy. he's such a "go on without me and save yourself" kinda guy (which i love about him) and that comes out so well in this fic. haha, and the way sam just kinda ignores that and picks him and carries him-so sweet and so sam. this is fantastic!
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Oh, the poor boys. Please write more for this one. I enjoy your writing style. Thanks for sharing.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Love this... I want to SEE Sam carry Dean that way... can you imagine the picspams?
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Thanks for this - I really liked it. :) And of course Sam is right; Dean would never leave Sam behind. Oh to have the boys back like this again...
reading chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aw. Sweet. :)

I just got finished reading "Into Thin Air" about the Everest expedition in 1994 (96?) that ended so disasterously. This reminded me of that - br.

Beth
yami yasi chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
it was wonderful .. i love dean in pain and agony and sammy take care of him .. sammy save dean .. go on bro .. you can save him ...

please add more chapter .. this story is beautiful and i love read more about it ... please continue
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hi, Is it bad of me to love that Dean is unable to do more than a gasping pant because of the cold and his poor hurt (love it) condition?

Aww, Sam's carrying Dean on his shoulders, i love that.

Please, please continue this if you get the chance.

Take care. x
Ash8 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Yay! Awesome bro!love... I love it when Sam takes control like that. And Dean.. ready to give up... *meep*

I really enjoyed that.