Reviews for Concealed Burden
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 8 . 1/25
Please gin gin, gin gin
fredisagirl chapter 8 . 1/8
I loved this story. I like that Kagome is still herself even though she is powerful. The one that is paired with her has to have enough power to balance her.
erica chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
i freaking love it! i vote for hiei or byakuya!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
BYAKUYAAAAA
Shades-Soul chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
I vote for Gin. I love Fluffy, I swear I do, but I believe Gin would be good for her.

Amazing story.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
kisuke, no questions there.
kiekie290 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
if i can have more than one vote, i like Sesshomaru,Byakuya,Toshiro,Ukitake,Yumichika ,Ulquiorra,Grimmjow,Gin, Hiei,Kurama,or Yoko. it should be against the law to have soooooo many drool worthy hunks in one story without a harem.
Living in Darkness chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
goood story, I give my vote to either Sesshomaru or Byakuya
Elfy lolita chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Toshiro byakuya or KISUKE OUO
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Ulqiorra
Byakuya
Ichimaru
Isn't sesshoumaru mated to kagura in this story
Piacine chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
TOSHIROOO
soulNchantress chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Please, pair Kagome with Byakuya. I have not read many of this pairing, and the few I have read really made me like them together. I love Kag/Sess pairings, but there is just something about Byakuya that has me sighing with little hearts in my eyes. :-)
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Honestly, I really do like what you've written so far and I definitely can't wait to find out just what'll be happening next. Especially if Kagome's going to be training with the Shinigami. Although, I'm still rooting for Byakushi! I would go for either him or Seshomaru. But the reason i didn't was because, I read somewhere in here that Sesshomaru was already mated to Kagura...Then again, I just might be getting my facts screwed up. Though I'm pretty sure I read that Sesshomaru was mated to Kagura while Shippo was mated to Kanna...

UPDATE WHENEVER!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
This probably doesn't count anymore, but I approve of Kagome getting together with Byakushi!
yue moon chapter 8 . 6/27/2012