Reviews for Alienation
Mystery002 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Your eccentric and deliciously insane writing style never ceases to amaze and awe me. Throughout the whole story, I couldn't help but feel like I identified greatly with Sonic's daughter, although, in truth I felt that her observations were a tad more depressing than my own.

Vocabulary- 2

Spelling and Grammar- 2

Creativity- 2

Concept- 1

Emotion- 2

For a total score of 9. The story was excellently written, beautifully emotional, and very original. The only problem it suffered from what that apart from the nagging hatred of society and depression, there was no "plot," as it has traditionally come to be understood. While this is... interesting, I'm afraid that it's a little too unconventional for standardized scoring, and therefore, I'm afraid I had to dock you one point from what otherwise would have been considered a flawless work.

However, I deeply suggest that you submit this story to the 2010 Fanfiction of the Year Contest, most likely under the Best Oneshot category. Good work, and better luck next time.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I still am perturbed when I read this. The strangenes of the circumstances is undeniably surprising, as are the hypocritical lives of Maria's parents and so-called "family."

Considering she left them -or more accurately, they left her- I simply can't blame her for turning elsewhere for a place of belonging a place not riddled with shameless lies and disheartening truths...

Once again, your spectacular imagery and vivid detail brought this entire scenario to life, and the result was this ecxellent piece. Job well done!

~N.R.
janiemanie1993 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
hey, i meant to review earlier, but i didn't. i really love your writing style. your really good! loved the idea of this story. sometimes i had a hard time knowing who was who, but i figured it out. good job though. keep writing!
Blue Kaous chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
WTF? O_o

Loved it. But still... wtf? I adored the ending line! Made me laugh xP
Adeliza chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
What...

The...

Hell...

Good, but still, what? Why must you give me a mental disorder huh? What did I do to you!

Still very good, seemed to have some strange beats that needed a bit more text/ironing out, they seemed to read odd, though that may have just been me. :(

keep up the good work, now I need to go and find where my mind has wandered off to!