Reviews for Fallen Knight
theSardonyx chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
This seems , what with Artie not losing his feisty personality to the Germans. And I like that underlying meaning with Arthur putting the robin on Berlin and Ivan putting the wolf on the same place.

Write on.!
Yuna
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
This story, honest to Gott, needs to be resurrected. I could point out your plot, your idea, the everything in this, but it all boils down to your writing. Arthur is so weak and yet so strong. You portrayed him intimately and somehow this story means so much more to me than it ought. :P So, if you could and you still want to (four years later, haha) try to finish this. It would please me very much, and all your other followers I'm sure.
NikaChuS2 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
This story is just so well written, I really like your version of alternate history. If Britain was taken over by Nazi Germany, would that mean that the Dominions of the British Empire would automaticly also be under Nazi rule?
NikaChuS2 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I- wow! All of the best stories are written by you! The amount of depth and creativity in them is amazing! Please update soon!
Dragon-POP chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I see that you haven't updated for a while, but it would be really awesome if you did. This is a cool story premise and you did a good job with the character interactions. They feel really natural! Anyhow, I write in hopes you'll continue the story?
Warrior Chickenz chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Wow! LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Oh my Gawd! This is so amazing.

I salute you!
CarnivalFreak chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Totally awesome fic :) But i'd like to know why Russia switched sides. Update Soon!
Krytical chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
This is really interesting. I wish you would continue it someday.
Alykon chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
This au Interesting. I love dark hetalia and this if great. The dynamics between the characters is very interesting. However I have one question, Artie calls himself the united kingdom of great Britain, ( so England Scotland and Wales) but didn't mention northern Ireland, so is there something big happening there or is is just a typo.
yamimitsukai chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
This story is such an interesting read. I love your take on england, it makes me smile whenever he utters his sarcastic comments.
reader chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
It's very interesting and undeniably suspenceful! I hope you update soon! It's hard to imagine what will happen next! Awesome~
reader chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
!~
SlightlyScary chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Love the story... I really hope you continue it.
surxi25 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Intense. Your characterization of England was amazing, and his encounter with France was heartbreaking. Though I'm wondering where Italy fits in this. Anyway, hope you update soon. Keep it up :)