Reviews for TGIF
suns and stars chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
the story was cute wonderful and sweet (sorry i used the wrong pen name before opps)
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
the story was wonderful
suns and stars chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
cute
insomniMANIac chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very well done looking forward to the ending .
SteadfastnessOfSoul chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
This is sooo adorable! I absolutely love the SMacked, too. :) keep up the great writing!
CopperBoom4 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I loved this story so much! I'm going to go read some of your other stuff now :)
AssassinsQueen chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
Just finished your story and well, I thought about writing a Lucy and Mac story, too, but except for 2 there was nobody voting for one of my ideas so I might not post one... maybe I will some day.

You did a really good job :) It was such a cute story and well I think we get to see Lucy too little times :) Love the nickname "Papa Mac" :)
AccNoLongerInUse chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Awh! I just read this story for the first time, and I absolutely love it! I'm sad that it ended, but it was a great ending and a great story.I can't wait to see more Mac and Lucy stories from you if you are doing more of them. You surely write them well.

Darcie91
EverAfterRA chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
wow ! That was just so sweet and cute and funny and... perfect finally. lol I really love it.
rocksmacked chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
That's sweet! Oh, Lucy want to help him tried ask Stella coming with Mac's live... that's sweet and how smart Lucy! Good Points for Lucy!
Herrera chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Oh, it was so sweet... I liked it very much.

Congratulations

Paz
csi kane chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
loved it so cute lucy has mac wrapped round her lil finger, i hope u update soon, love smackd.
messermonroeforever125 chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
"Bob Bob Pants Pants" cutest thing ever! You must have a pretty special goddaughter :) haha. Well of course, that was perfect. Loved the idea of Lucy asking Stella to move in with Mac...that would be interesting. But yes, please do continue this series; you write Mac/Lucy so well! Looking forward to another update!
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Hi,

Aww, I loved that chapter very much.

Brilliant job from you.

I love your humor.

Your fics are always fun and happy, and raises the mood of any person.

I loved "Bob Bob Pants Pants" lol.

And of course I loved Mac and Stella, I certainly wouldn't mind I get into trouble with Mac lol.

I know this fic is between Mac and Lucy but I'd like to see the end of Sunday for Mac and Stella.

You don't think of a chapter in which Lucy tells Stella, the conversation between her and Mac (about Stella to live with him) I think it would be funny Lucy telling her and she was taken by surprise as well as Mac . I really want to see them three together again.

SBT
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Loved it! lol...Loved the SMACKED banter and flirting the night before, great lead in to the morning after and it being Mac's thoughts. m naughty Mac, I'd like me one of those! :)

Would have loved if STella dropped by again, but that's for another weekend right? but Lucy telling on Mac was great and then Mac's nervous laugh was too cute! aww love nervous Mac!

And then of course the picture perfect ending ;)

Keep up the great work my friend!

AiP