Reviews for Adventures in Muggle Shopping
tufnellparktube chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Tufnell Park! Anything that includes anything about the BEST PLACE ON EARTH has just GOT to be AMAZING!
RebeccaTwinTyler chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Nice story!
Keira-House M.D chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
I never got round to commenting on this chapter when it came out so I'll do it now. I found this little three-shot very amusing and I think you wrote a humourous and believable reaction of magical beings to the muggle world, especially in the case of Fred and George, who had never been. I liked the way you portrayed Hermione getting things done at a high-end botique, I've always pictured her as coming from a fairly well off family and it was fun to see her bullied into a fantastic new look. I've been re-reading what I refer to as the 'Operation Black Dog' series (Operation Black Dog, Adventures in Muggle Shopping, Yule Tide Happenstance and Disenchanting Illusions) and it just reminded me how much I loved them all. Its such a brilliant concept, especially the use of muggle means to help in the war - i feel really stupid for not thinking of stage make-up or the like to hide Harry's scar since magic won't work and the purebloods like the Malfoys would never really consider a non-magical cover. Great story.
Keira-House M.D chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I love this story, it's nice to be finding out exactly what happened on their shopping trip. I hope the next chapter is put up soon, well done.
Princess Shido chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
update please please please! I want to read more! I can imagine them getting into sll sorts of mischief!i cant wait to read more
Adryana chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
VERY NICE! I like the way Hermione trust the twins, and the way they interact, keep up with the good work.

Waiting for chapter 3.
Adryana chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
u this lookss really nice, I can't hardly wait for the next chapter.

fredgeorgemuggle deparment store LOTS OF FUN