Reviews for A Hundred Reasons to Trade Your Plumber for a King
A guy chapter 16 . 5/18
I'm loving the little oneshots at the moment. keep on going :D
And also, that lemonade was amazing!
justicejustice chapter 35 . 3/3
You're a wonderful writer. Love your stories!
brave kid chapter 35 . 3/3
whoa nice
ChaosRocket chapter 35 . 3/3
Good chapter, I liked it!
Little Kunai chapter 35 . 3/2
Lawl at all the hilarious "country nicknames" he gave them, and mwahaha at the army of less studly koopas to take care of the problem and yes, dinners are faaar more civilized then meetings :p
I just looked and there are 34 chapters...heheheheh
Jajajajaja LOL that was just awesome! great work! ;3
justicejustice chapter 34 . 12/24/2014
You have no idea how happy it made me when Phoenix Wright showed up and turned everything on its head. Perfect. I want a Mario/Ace Attorney crossover game now. I hope you keep updating this series when you have the time. You have a great grasp of the characters, the tone of the Mario universe (if that makes sense), and just composing a story in general. You must have very high standards for yourself if this doesn't match them!
justicejustice chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Bowser's Clues? This is just so hilarious and cute! Yeah, I'm probably gonna spam you with reviews tonight. You deserve them though. Hope it doesn't bother you too much haha!
justicejustice chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
I didn't know how much I loved the idea of Daisy and Bowser hanging out until just now... I haven't read the rest of the chapters yet, but I'd like to request Daisy and Bowser spending time together and talking about his Peach problems if you haven't already. I'm loving all of these, by the way.
justicejustice chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I love how these one shots are clearly distinct but still have a steady progression and are obviously related. Great job.
justicejustice chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Daw, this is so cute. I'll be looking at these other stories, you seem to know your stuff!
EQ chapter 34 . 12/8/2014
Sweet story, thanks for the update!
curlyfry6 chapter 34 . 12/5/2014
Aww.. I feel bad for Peach D:
Commander chapter 34 . 12/3/2014
Looks like I picked the right time to start reading this, ha ha! Glad to see another chapter!

I loved how Bowser kept putting his foot in his mouth during the trial. And how Peach got convicted right along with him. I thought it was well-written and very amusing. :) Keep it up!