Reviews for A Hundred Reasons to Trade Your Plumber for a King
Commander chapter 38 . 8/20
This was one of your best ones yet. It was so sweet and I loved the progression of their relationship from the last chapter and this one. Made me melt into a happy little puddle of goo. :)
Chlstarr chapter 38 . 8/20
DAW! This was an adorable secondary edition to Sound! So CUTE! And so well done!.
Serendipity's tears chapter 38 . 8/20
Well I don't know if I'm the only one who would like this as a side story, but there it is. This was really fun to read and I can hardly wait for another chapter! It's good to see you again and I wish you much good luck in whatever you work on next.
Ashley chapter 38 . 8/20
Nicely done! This story made my day :)
Blood Brandy chapter 38 . 8/19
You know, in a situation like this, the Mushrominites (?) really can't be classified as the good guys
Little Kunai chapter 38 . 8/19
that was an interesting chapter
Vema chapter 38 . 8/19
Oh, yes, I loved this one! It's very creative and and sensual.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 37 . 7/16
I reckon Kamek is usually right
Alm chapter 37 . 6/30
I do enjoy this idea! Please please multi it! Thank you! :D
Little Kunai chapter 37 . 6/28
this was a very interesting take.
brave kid chapter 37 . 6/28
whoa great job on it buddy,please write more ok
super-rat chapter 37 . 6/27
I'd gotta admit, reading about someone's perspective of being born blind and how they interact within the world around them intrigues me. So I'm very glad you wrote this chapter! I'd also agree to the short-story! Heh. Kamek's pretty level-headed here, that's always nice.
Cheers.
Serendipity's tears chapter 37 . 6/27
I can see you running with this. The story looks good so far, and leaves me wondering what is going to happen next.
shinobipopcorn chapter 37 . 6/27
My god, you HAVE to continue this. I love it when authors write disabled characters who don't feel the need to be "fixed". Plus you've done it with one of my favorite pairings!
Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 36 . 6/17
I love these one-shot so much. Keep writing!