Reviews for A Hundred Reasons to Trade Your Plumber for a King
Serendipity's tears chapter 39 . 9/21
Gawd that is so cute!
Chlstarr chapter 39 . 9/21
Cute as always, and even very clever to use the "Other" sort of theme for taste such as home decor.

Hmm...suggestions for good fics...Aside from my singular cutesy oneshot "Piranha Plant Troubles in Noki Bay", I do highly recommend "Legend of Zelda: Legacy of the Sages" by Kerian Halcyon here on FF. It's a whopping 116 pages but is left to be unfinished and is going to be taken down eventually, but is over all a pretty good read.

Hope it helps inspire you..
Little Kunai chapter 39 . 9/21
Lol well its the thought that counts. XD hahaha!
ChaosRocket chapter 39 . 9/20
Cute, good chapter!
Commander chapter 38 . 8/20
This was one of your best ones yet. It was so sweet and I loved the progression of their relationship from the last chapter and this one. Made me melt into a happy little puddle of goo. :)
Chlstarr chapter 38 . 8/20
DAW! This was an adorable secondary edition to Sound! So CUTE! And so well done!.
Serendipity's tears chapter 38 . 8/20
Well I don't know if I'm the only one who would like this as a side story, but there it is. This was really fun to read and I can hardly wait for another chapter! It's good to see you again and I wish you much good luck in whatever you work on next.
Ashley chapter 38 . 8/20
Nicely done! This story made my day :)
Blood Brandy chapter 38 . 8/19
You know, in a situation like this, the Mushrominites (?) really can't be classified as the good guys
Little Kunai chapter 38 . 8/19
that was an interesting chapter
Vema chapter 38 . 8/19
Oh, yes, I loved this one! It's very creative and and sensual.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 37 . 7/16
I reckon Kamek is usually right
Alm chapter 37 . 6/30
I do enjoy this idea! Please please multi it! Thank you! :D
Little Kunai chapter 37 . 6/28
this was a very interesting take.
brave kid chapter 37 . 6/28
whoa great job on it buddy,please write more ok