Reviews for The Shadows Within
Reiko x 3 chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w, hidoi! *pouts* D'ya have to have it be a cliffhanger and then not update for over two years! Even I'M not THAT bad! Of course, I don't post anything untill it's finished...but that's beside the point! the point is, you need to update soon. Your other readers must be getting impatient by now. *mutters* Jigoku, I can't believe I'm DOING this. Lecturing another author. *shakes head* Forgive my random tendancies. *sighs* Just try to update soon. Please? Ja ne!
Shifta Shi-Chan chapter 4 . 4/22/2003
aw...*coos at little Lilith* she's so cute!

ne, please get the chappie up soon!

_

/o.~\v -Koneko
Shifta Shi-Chan chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
HAHA...kool story!
The Evil Fishy chapter 4 . 10/26/2002
Ooooh, cliffy! A cliffy not ment to be!
brighty-worth chapter 4 . 6/8/2002
No! More I need more! please? Your such a good writer.
Shizukanaryu chapter 4 . 4/2/2002
Wow! This is a great story! I hope you keep up with it. Can't hardly wait! -Sihzukanaryu
Sore wa himitsu desu chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
A good read, only...sort of confusing around the third chapter. The story is missing something, something important. Theres an obvious gap and it needs a little work. Ill pop in to check if you have some new chapters, its a really interesting fic ;)

-Xel-er, Sore wa himitsu desu ;;
olafur chapter 4 . 3/31/2002
Ohhh! Me want more! Keep going!
Mouse chapter 3 . 3/18/2002
Please oh please write some more! Your good and it's interesting! I like it (which I can't say for half of the fanfiction I read {I won't name names}) I'm looking forward to more!

well that's all I can say I'm on a school computer. Ah well.

~Aishiteru~ (general comment not directed to a specific person)

Mouse
Midknightmaster chapter 3 . 1/27/2002
Washa! _ Keep it coming, L-chan!
Yami no Miko chapter 4 . 1/16/2002
Um... last chapter confused me, but I love this story! Keep going! Pweasums!
RavenTears chapter 4 . 1/13/2002
Those three chapters were REALLY good. I usually don't like original characters, but I feel very much like Imbri. Especially with the "crazy" front she puts up for her friends. Not to mention she gets Xel-baby! ::sigh:: A dream come true! But ... I think there is something wrong with chapter four... Mayhaps you should check it out? Ja!
Neko-chan chapter 4 . 1/13/2002
Um... exactly what happened between chapters 3 and 4. It sounds like it skipped a big part. Imbri just gets the jewels and suddenly she's yelling at Xellos and Xelas and she has a daughter. I'm just a wee bit confused. Other than that it's a great story and you need to continue!
Aloria chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
oohh, and I also noticed the use of the word 'Mundane' and the name 'Imbri'... I see a Xanth fan! (I think?) anyway, email me! ()
Aloria chapter 4 . 1/13/2002
eek! the last chapter seems out of place somehow.. what happened to it? I like this story though! It's not the normal Self insertion type story thingie! Teehee. _ this is good! continue writing it!