Reviews for Dare the Warriors
snowpaw chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
have all thanderclan mate with shodowclan then windclan mate with rivierclan
Warriors-fan chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Shave their fur and sit in the river for as long as possible (nb, make them caramelldance at the same time;))
yoshifan900 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Hello! I'm yoshifan900 and my cat Crys- Crystalheart: Shut it! Me: that was crystalheart, from an anceint clan known as Snowclan, which lived in cold climates till a drought came and they died. Crystalheart: DARES!

Everyone: Indurer Crystalheart for the chapter! She was a pile of bones when I found here and revived her, she fought as the deputy.

Sonic cast: Presto! You're all cats!

Warrior cast: Armies of Twolegs attack!

Me: That wasn't really what I sa- Crystalheart: SHUT IT! Me: That's it! (kicks Crystalheart to Phoenixclan) Have fun in that clan,Furball! She always says 'Shut it'
Thebleachdiary chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
THANK YOU! I LOVED HOW YOU DID MY DARE!
silverstar chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Cool! Make them to the hokey-pokey with a dog :D
Pandagirl66 chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
ha ha! thats hilarious! i cant think of any more dares though, sorry.
koolkatkoolkat123 chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Heres one for Firestar

He has to break up with Sandstorm and say that hes not in love with her anymore hes in love with Brambleclaw. After that he makes out with Brambleclaw
Smokestar-learder of Smokeclan chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
make the clans sing the peanut butter jelly time song all toghether
Thebleachdiary chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
HAHA! AWESOME! Make them all sing a song, but before anything can happen, Tigerstar comes back from the dead, whacks Firestar on the head, and "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson!
Pandagirl66 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
dare them to play with a little twoleg! muh-ah-ha
Obzzezed chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Dare them all to eat a entire bowl of kittypet food :-)
Pandagirl66 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
very funny story! i really like it, but i cant think of any dares! ill let you know if i do
SilverScarecrow chapter 1 . 10/17/2009