Reviews for This Is Who I am, This Is What You Are
CentauRita chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
'I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.' Don't forget the bloody spinach...et tu Brutus!
BOOKSvsFICS chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I would just like to know whether or not the story is completed :) I loved it
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Aww I loved Meekward. So pretty.
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow powerful stuff and damn hot.
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Really loved this. You left us wanting more and the whole thing with Bella. Wow. I kinda hate that she died after all that, but it was never really about her, was it? ;)
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
that was hot! not my usual type of slash. I'm the kind of girl that likes the cute fluff and then the hot fuck but I'm usually all human. For some reason, some reason I don't even want to think about, I found the blood sexy and erotic. Never in a million years did I think I would find that hot. So...thanks I guess for changing my mind. And I also hate bella but for some reason, the way she died, it was still sweet and cute and awesome. I don't know how you did it, but you combined all I hate about twilight fan fiction and somehow made it good. In other words, you are brilliant!

-Laura
auroralluna1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
auroraluna1

2009-10-17 . chapter 1

wow, you're very good writers! Good luck in the competition.
jasper's darlin' kathy chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy

2009-10-17 . chapter 1

OOH ladies, that was awesome. I loved it. Good luck with the contest. I hope you two win. Kathy
gypsesue chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
gypsysue

2009-10-17 . chapter 1

I really enjoyed this, I hope you continue after the contest.
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Lilacs46

2009-10-17 . chapter 1

Beautifly written. Good luck.
robpat chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
robpat

2009-10-17 . chapter 1

Wow. Very different from what I usually read.

Still, it was amazing. I wasn't too sure at first

wih the gore of feeding on a human, but you two did

a great job. Seriously. Well done.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
mauralee88

2009-10-18 . chapter 1

Nice. Perhaps a bit harsh, but it's nice to see Bella die...and what a way to go. Jasper, yummy. Dark and dominant and oozing sex...perfect. Edward, the curious sub. Nice. Imagine the fun these two will have together.
jaspers dark angel chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Jasper's Dark Angel

2009-10-18 . chapter 1

that was very well done girls. i loved it and i would love to see a little more from this story!
KTX10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
KTX10

2009-10-18 . chapter 1

Um, WOW. Fantastic story! Very erotic and sensuous and interesting too; more than just a sexy story. I really like your version of Jasper and Edward. Edward’s indecision and inner turmoil didn’t come off whiney like it normally does and his absolute submission to Jasper didn’t read as weakness. Very sweet and tender thoughts during Jasper’s POV and I thought the ending in the shower was perfect. A world of possibilities for J&E if you ever decide to continue :O) Excellent story! I wish you the best of luck in the contest.
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
addictedtotwilight79

2009-10-18 . chapter 1

As I mentioned before to Sparagus, I think this is the most erotic bite I have ever read. Loved the inner thoughts of both Edward and Bella. Also love how you got her out if the picture. You both write great stories and I am so lucky I get a chance to read them. Also like how you closed everything out.

;0)