Reviews for The Ultimate Sacrifice
HyenaYu chapter 11 . 7/28
Usagi was cold, but at least she changed. #_#
Cheam chapter 11 . 6/17
j'ai trouvé cette histoire très triste mais en plus de cela j'ai aimé la petite touche d'humour à la fin.
slightlyxjaded chapter 11 . 3/21
I loved it! The ending was fantastic! I loved how Usagi's character changed because if her insecurities. The fact that she sustained the lives of the energies she stole, put up barriers to protect the Senshi and even went to the hospital and shrine shows that Usagi never really changed. This story speaks to the fact that if we let our insecurities control us, they will eventually blind us. The other characters were also great and I felt so bad for Mamoru! Thank you for writing another wonderful story! Fix up the grammar and spelling issues and it will be even more amazing.
Chichiforever chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I have got to say, that since last night I have been reading a lot of your stories. Even though there are some easy to point out mistakes, I'm really enjoying your stories. The plot they are really good.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
Syulai chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Love this story loads, you have depicted all their emotional struggle so well. I love how Endymion used the Golden Crystal to heal Usagi, I've always felt that the anime didn't do any justice to Mamoru's power.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
I love Usagi's character including her flaws but sometimes we also wish to see her in a different light, this fic fulfilled my wish. Even if your usagi is a bit ooc (which is to be expected for the story to work) you still manage to maintain the side of usagi that we all love xD The use of the 7 Nijizuizhou to draw a different usagi is really awesome.. I love the whole plot. I love how you made Usagi do what we all know she'd never do xD How ironic that it was usagi who stopped the outer from sacrificing innocent lives and now the situation is reverse xD The way you made us see usagi's reasons why she's doing it.. you did not do it in a rush, just to get your point across and get on with your story which often happen to some of the fanfic I've read xD Sometimes theyre just too eager to move on with the story, that causing many unanswered questions and in the end leaving me unsatisfied. In short (atleast imo) your poured your heart in every letter on this story making it easier for me to understand and appreciate the story.

So there, I dont think Im making sense here, writing is not really my strongest point, and my grammar sucks which make me suck at expressing myself well -_- I cant give you constructive criticism or anything that will help your writing skills to improve more, but I do hope it gives you a boost knowing that people appreciate your works xD Please continue sharing your gift to us xD I'd love to read more stories from you. Thanks.
Godschildtweety chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
Great story
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
aww, i love it! this fic was totally believable, i can definitely see usagi having those feelings, and finally deciding to do something about it. you did a great job! i only wish it didn't have to end, lol
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
i really liked the story and showed really what Usagi would really do this kind of situation after facing Galaxia. i am so happy she made it and she is with her friends and love again.

keep the good work.

c u around!

serenity wayne chapter 11 . 6/5/2010

i like how the story ended :)
momocolady chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
good story
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Great end!
storycrazy22 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
i really enjoyed this chapter. i can't believe its the end! although the story dosen't seem finished. please write a sequel .it would be awesome!
solaramber chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Wow, really nice ending. It really ties together all the previous problems each senshi, as well as Usagi and Mamoru has had to deal with considering each other's safety. It was a really nice touch how everyone was able to get their feelings out in the open so they could reconcile together as a group. Great job and I hope to see more wonderful work from you in the future.