Reviews for The Color of Jealousy was Green
i ship this soooo badly! 3
QRed chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Urk. Adorbs. The feels.
CRIME chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE - IT IS A BLATANT CRIME.
silentreader53 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is so cute :)
Ephemeralism chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
*fangirl sigh* Cute to the max. Koko and Sumire For-eveh!
Peachs chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Love the story.
mizzpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I really like this pairing more than natsume/mikan. Just a little bit. Heh.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love that last comment by Sumire (AKA Permy.) I didn't really like her in the show, but the that incident happened and she started growing on me. The manga certainly helps.
Nemesis of Truth chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I think you've got me converted into a SumirexKoko fan. EEHH. 33
Shuffle Princess chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this is so awesome! :)
Serena094 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was really cool. I love your writing style and I also love the way you wrote about them. And Mikan had some fun moments~ XD

Long live Sumire x Koko!
Black Maya chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
LOL Koko and Sumire. Lol waaaater xD
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow, i just red seventh time's the charm and i was deeply impressed by this! Its very funny, especially sumire's jealousy.

NR
Ellixx chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
just gotta love the last two sentences by sumire~ hilarious!
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Haha! "Get your hand off my ass." You crack me up... I like SumireKoko stories. They're SUCH a cute couple! KYA! :D