Reviews for we built this town on stars
Laserfire chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was absolutely beautiful. Beautiful and correct. I loved them as a paring and I nearly cried when they died. This story nearly brought me to tears and I do not cry easily!

LF xoxo
closertosunlight chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Bittersweet and straight to the point. Very beautiful.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
REMUS! NO! Oh! T.T *cries and cries* That was such a beautifully written story, but she would've wanted him to live, Tonks would've he still had a reason!

But great job, I loved it!

_

Swirly Weasley
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow, this was bloody brilliant, I tell you. It's awfully sad, but makes sense. :3

-Kimani
with the monsters chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
-stands and stares-

WOW.

This was seriously amazing. I don't know why you didn't like it, I thought it was absolutely fantastic! :) I never thought of Remus' death like this before (partly because in my head he never died ;D) but this works so well, and I loved the part where he had to decide between Tonks and Teddy.

Seriously - this is so good. You should write more like this ;)
Whovian2w2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I liked it. I never thought of Remus' death as a kind of suicide. And you might find this over the top, but it really shed new light on their relationship for me. They weren't main characters so I never gave much thought to the love that they shared for each other, but now I have a new perspective on how the other felt when they saw the other die. [We don't know for fact who died first i don't think.]

Thanks for writing this.
TheSecretWeasley5147 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
:'( This made me cry a little bit. You had an excellent use of imagery, and you could really feel what Remus was feeling. A
marisedgewood chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
really good fic.

short, but effective, I really liked it!