Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/7
Keep up the good work
How could Herimione have been adopted if she's no longer a child?
J.D. RavenMoore chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
I found this story intriguing, to say the least. But, nonetheless, it was an excellent piece of literature. I loved it!
Akemi Spangler chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Ok, I love how kind you made Narcissa and Lucius. While Narcissa is often kind in all the different stories, Lucius is often cold or hateful and it's very refreshing to see someone who holds a different view of him, in their own story at least. I can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
I'm very sorry to say this, but I really do wish you wouldn't put so much Japanese stuff in there. I know you're Japanese, and that's awesome (pretty big otaku, myself), but the fact is, all this Japanese stuff just doesn't belong in the HP world, you know? Unless they were in Japan. Oh my god, can you imagine a Japanese witchcraft school?! That'd be badass! Anyway. Seriously though. In England, they don't have estates with Japanese names. They just don't. So as much as I love Japan and the HP universe, the two are just very separate.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Your use of "..." Is waaaaaay to excessive, especially in dialogue. Nice, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I noticed the very Japanese names, and I just thought I'd let you know that I find that pretty unrealistic in the HP world. There seemed to be a lot of Japanese-sounding things, but you've gotta remember, this is England.
Addicted2ItAll chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Again so beautiful it made me cry
Addicted2ItAll chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Great writing. This last bit made me cry.
schmallows chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
I think the chemistry is here is just so fast. If it were slowed down, I'd love it.
schmallows chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Good chapters, so far.
Bloom00011 chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
youkai? what is a youkai? i'm still confused. ps love your fic :) please write the sequel... more of it... ps blease inbox me what a youkai is :) my fanfic username is Bloom00011
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
I've read this story many many many times and I've got to say my favourite lines of all time are still these:

"No. You've hexed me many times, Granger, and I'd really rather not have to worry about you hexing me when we're about to face down what would send an army screaming in fear."

"Eriko isn't that bad."

"I was talking about my mother."

I crack up every time
bookluver1998 chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
love the idea but i am a little confused! Love it. please carry on.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
loved the story...great job!