Reviews for Harry Potter: A Parody
LuvLyfe chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love it! So funny and clever! :))
Amy-the-Book-Nerd chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
:) Off to a great start!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was ok. Harry does not write a book.
Masterofbugs123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Genius. That is all I have to say.
LoveLoony chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love it soo much I mean I can't believe no one (or I haven't seen anyone) has come up with this idea before, I love it, it is so funny and I especially love the last part about their kids with malfoys.

Totally AWESOME!
Flo des bois chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
They are so naive, they really underestimate fanfiction authors *evil and slightly disturbing laugh*
weirdgiraffe chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was bloody brilliant. Oh how ironic. They read their own fanfiction? Pretty dang cool. Although I really wanted to hear what Harry would say about the Ginny/Draco relationships. Keep up the good work.
chickenbutt9 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Your spleen is not worthy to pick my teeth. :) I'd much prefer a more hygienic body part.

Only joking, your spleen rocks.

I think.
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
What a great way to call out all those nutter who write about Harry and Hermione or slash. I love "I guess they don't know how to read propperly". Brilliant!
Nisgurl chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats pretty much what i was doing the whole time i was reading this! But I had to laugh into my pillow coz its late and im supposed to be sleeping! But this. This is EPIC. AMAZING. AND SO SO SO FUNNY! Man imagine if it was true haha! xD God this is brilliant! Kudos to you for writing this! :D
MizzyAmazing chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
OMGG THAT WAS FREAKIN AHMAZING!

i LUH-VE IT!

that wud b freakin crazii if they were real ppl and J K. Rowling did ask them if she cud write about them, and they went a and started read stories

lawl :D

anywhoo i luv it soo much ima tell my friend bout this one! :)
LiveLoveLaughPotter chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow. So much irony! I love it! Wow, I love how Harry and Ron were exetremely disgusted at the part when they look up themselves. Man, I would be too.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
A great story. Very well written.
But You Can Call Me Willow chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
The irony, the irony.
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
FANTASTIC.

*favorited*

So amazing! This story was great, and by far the best parody of "Harry Potter characters read their own fanfiction". Normally the authors that write these stories use alternate universes and make the characters really out of character...I loved this story! You're a great author, keep it up!

Sandy