Reviews for Where There's a Sky
NumberFourJohn chapter 9 . 8/5
Update soon please!
ricejames chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I'm glad I found this story, it's quite good.
Ashe Corinthos chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I wish you'd finish this story! I love the AshexVaan pairing, and this is one of the best fanfics I've read about them. Please continue it! :D
The Unknowing Herald chapter 9 . 1/28/2013

It's a shame I'm following this story on a very dim hope, but I'll do it. This is just... easily the best AshexVaan out there. EASILY. And to let it end right here saddens me. But oh well... if you got burned out, nothing we can do, huh?

Anyway, I'd absolutely adore that you'd continue this fic, but it's up to you in the end. Best of luck with whatever you're doing!
sartt chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
"Yun Fang" no offense but this is copyright as of Final Fantasy 13's oerba yun fang
spy lockout chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
oh hell yeah now this is a story i like sadly it doesn't seem that it will continue, for anytime soon,sadly.

thefatgiy chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
why haven't you updated in a while. I just caught up and can't wait till the next part.
The-lazy-bum chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
OMG, the drama, the adventure, the romance. It's amazing! UPDATE SOON PLEASE.

ps: love the use of previous FF character names in chapter 8, and their actions.
Imashitowareto chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
oh man!it have been long time that i didnt read this story!T.T i'm so happy that you have updated it!XD oh my god is Ashe had been poisoned...well!i know Vaan will find a way to cure her!XD i hope to see that next chapter!and i will wait till you write it to the end!XD
Egohan chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
wonderful chapter as always ashe is dealing with her own mind while vaan is tryiing to pull a dearing move to save her can not wait for more
chaosleader13 chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
This is possibly the best story I have ever read involving these characters. Please update soon. This is a rare pairing and you seem to be to be possibly the only one who can give it justice. Also it is my favorite so please come back to it.
Imashitowareto chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
so sweet by using the Eyes on Me song~~since how's long i didnt listen to it already~~it makes me think back of those games memories~~~piew!wow!i hope that Vaan wiil do something to save Ashe!haha~~~another long waits for the next chapter again!haha!keep on going ya!
warriorgirl99 chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
OMG you included eyes on me! that vaashe scene was so romantic

hope to hear more soon!

warriorgirl99 chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
awesome battle scene! yeah!

i fould zalera really hard to capture. its cool to see ashe got him
ArchadianRose chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
I have to say I adore the way you write! However, something about this chapter confused me. Maybe it's just me being stupid but is this more of a crossover fic if you have characters like Yuffie and Squall in it?

It confused me is all. I love how Ellone conversed with Vaan - how cute was that! Hehe _

Keep it up! I await the next chapter with baited breath!

-Kazzlar x