Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
Jaygm chapter 33 . 1/18
It would have made a very short story, I think! LOL. But this was a welcome addition. Thanks again for this story!
Jaygm chapter 32 . 1/18
Oh wow! This is the second time I have read this story! I obviously didn't review the first time as I have been reviewing a lot this time around. Love this! Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 31 . 1/18
Finally got there!
Jaygm chapter 30 . 1/18
So Australia, huh?
Jaygm chapter 29 . 1/18
Bummer about Renee.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 1/18
So James is a huge cheater! It sure DiD make her job of breaking things off much easier.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 1/18
The future with James would look fairly bleak as he concentrated on his professional life at Bella's expense. What did he expect? If there was ever a time for James to really step up to the plate, this would be that time and he failed at that- totally.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 1/18
So, some forward movement away from James- hopefully.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 1/18
She should do something about James.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 1/18
So- James flaked out on the wedding! Bodes badly for James. Nice reunion with the Cullen's, but meeting Renee is still in the works.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 1/18
This Bella/James thing is really dragging out.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 1/18
Yeah, right- not their time?!
Jaygm chapter 21 . 1/18
James really was out of line and hopefully soon, out of the story.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 1/18
Way to go Edward, or not! What the hell was James thinking talking like that? So totally disrespectful to Bella and way out of line. Don't blame Edward for taking him out- just too bad it landed him in jail.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 1/18
Probably not such a good idea to keep his return a secret. He is definitely going to muddy the Bella-James waters. With Edward around all the time, James isn't going to stand much of a chance.
3,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »