Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
mskirara chapter 33 . 11/29
Awww! That was sweet I loved both endings. Thanks so much.
Cullenosopy chapter 33 . 11/29
I found this recd. on The Lemonade Stand. I think. I have no memory left. I apologize for being too lazy to comment on every chapter. I do want to thank you for writing a very enjoyable story!

I think you mentioned in one of your A/N's that beer is one of your favorite beverages. I believe if the entire world drank beer, it would be a much better place to live.

Thank you for writing and I hope that you write another Twific story in the future.
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 11/29
Well I'm glad you popped back in here in 2015! I really love your writing. You write beautifully and I just can't get enough! I liked the new bit you wrote but I still love the relationship that bloomed so beautifully between Edward and the almost Five year old Masen! The way those two fell in love was just wonderful to see. Yeah, I can always "see" the characters. Thanks so much for your hard work and your sharing with this wonderful story! I really loved your Edward, he was my favorite one! Thx again and God Bless -Anita
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 11/29
Awwww, you are breaking my heart here! But I'm loving it!
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 11/29
Oh, you've got me crying over here in Maryland. I loved both of the proposals. It was like neither of them could hold on another second without their words. So, so, beautiful!
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 11/29
Damn fanfic kicked me out so I finally logged back in! My iPad won't charge because of the cord, damn. So I'm praying the charge that's left will let me finish this, and I really don't want it to end! You are an amazing writer luv and I'm really gonna miss these guys!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 11/29
You made that so beautiful! I felt like I was there! Hmmm that didn't sound right, did it?hehe But you know what I mean (I wish it was me) ;) but no it was just so beautiful...I can't wait for the "I love yous"!
lmc123 chapter 33 . 11/29
Really enjoyed your story
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 11/29
Awwww shucks folks, I'm speechless!
GorGirl chapter 15 . 11/28
I hope she breaks up with Douchebag Malfoy.
GorGirl chapter 10 . 11/28
Wow. Masen really doesn't like James.
GorGirl chapter 9 . 11/28
Rut-Roh! Uncle James!
GorGirl chapter 2 . 11/27
Saw this recommended on TLS.
mskirara chapter 23 . 11/26
When is Bella going to dump James and get with Edward!? I'm dying here! Okay going to finish reading now. Thanks.
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 11/26
Thank God, things are heading in the right direction! Finally, Bella Is getting brave and going for what she wants!
2,973 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »