Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
PurpleRain27 chapter 33 . 4/1
A nice alternative and how much easier would their lives have been if it did work out this way.
PurpleRain27 chapter 32 . 4/1
I cannot tell you how much I love this story. It truly is one of the most amazing stories out there.

The angst and heartbreak felt so real I could not stand it at some points.

Love the ending, I would have been devastated for the both of them if it did not work out in the end.
sue1zide chapter 4 . 3/30
Has he had no contact with anyone back in Washington?
marpamd chapter 19 . 2/5
I don’t quite understand why Bella and em are angry at Edward... he’s moving back... that’s a good thing right?
narsuess chapter 33 . 1/27
Wow this story is really really good. Thanks for sharing this.

Earlier chapters when Edward just met Masen and then when he had to leave him were just heartbreaking, It's been a long time since I used so many tissues, I was just crying. You were so good writing them, two thumbs up!

Masen was adorable, it's amazing to read his relationship with Edward. I enjoyed they encounters so much. The only thing I don't particularly like was bella's relationship with james, it should have ended sooner but I understood it's important part of the story.

There was part when Edward or Bella questioned the what ifs and I thought it would have been great if you could have just written an alternate version of this story then came this last chapter and I knew I got what I wanted.

So thanks again for this beautiful story;)
Bella didn't lie, so Alice should shut her cunt mouth
I don't understand the need for the lies. Cant he just say upfront that he just wants sex? Why make up shit to get rid of them? I mean really, deployment? He works in the same fucking building as that woman!

So hes a whore, a liar, AND a moron?
VampCullenForever chapter 1 . 1/12
Honestly I felt sorry for James. He was fairly nice IMO, devoted to Bella, nice to Mason and all that. Even that Edward was Bella’s true love didn’t excuse her being unfair to James
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 33 . 12/17/2017
I just started this story and I couldn't stop. It's amazing and I loved it from start to finish! :)
I LOVED masen and Edward. I thought their relationship was the sweetest and my heart melted every time there was a scene with them.
I will say though, that I was steadfastly team Edward.
While I can understand Bella (and her family) being upset that Edward left for an amazing opportunity, I thought it was horrific that Bella didn't tell edward that he was a father. It was rather cruel and unnecessary. And I thought it was unfair that everyone blamed him for leaving, when it was for a good reason. And he and Bella didn't have to break up, that was up to them. But everyone thought he was the villain (including Edward himself) and I thought that was completely unfair. Because if anyone was the "villain" in this situation, it was Bella. For not only keeping Edward away from his son, but keeping her son away from his dad-and for blaming him solely for leaving. They didn't have to break up and she could have easily have contacted him, but she didn't. So I don't think that it was fair for everyone to blame Edward, when Bella was just as responsible, if not more.
I also didn't appreciate how she played with his heart the whole time with James. That wasn't fair to him.
While I definitely had my issues with Bella, I am happy that her ad Edward worked out their problems and ended up together. They were definitely better together than apart as I loved this story!
Thanks so much for sharing it, as I think it was a beautiful story! Loved it! :)
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
This isn't the 18th Century Dickward. Children don't need to have the last names of their sperm donor fathers.

And damn. Alice is a bit hateful to poor Bella.
Iersseltje chapter 33 . 10/24/2017
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
cheshire15 chapter 33 . 7/26/2017
Great story!
AbK chapter 33 . 6/18/2017
Lovely abk
winnodinno chapter 20 . 5/31/2017
Can't understand this Bella or Emmett. They seem to think that Edward deserves to be treated badly and threatened, even though it was no fault of his own that he didn't know about his son. Seems the characters (Bella and Emmett) are self righteousness and not likeable at all.
Fleur50 chapter 32 . 4/27/2017