Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
hulk62468 chapter 27 . 2/4
This is seriously getting fucking sad...
hulk62468 chapter 25 . 2/4
For fuck sakes Bella is a little fucking bitch.
hulk62468 chapter 24 . 2/4
Ugh these two better get together soon... Jesus
After reading this entire thing, Bella still wasn't likable. But I'm glad Edward got his happy ending
Bella is a self-righteous asshole. She had no right to hit Edward, especially since she was the one who kept his son from him for four years. As the story goes on, I'm liking her less and less
Karen chapter 21 . 12/14/2016
I don't like James, he is okay in the surface but something is with him, I don't know yet. Maybe he has been type cast... Lol.
Gisy chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
Kinda starting to sound like BellaScotias fan fic which is also named Secrets and Lies hmmmm...
Karen chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
My thoughts?... Let me wipe the tears from my eyes so I can see to reply. What a beautiful tear jerker chapter. It reminds me of scenes from my own life..minus Mason.
Karen chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
I am enjoying this fic more then I can say. It's been around a long time, not sure why I haven't read it. It's been on my reading list forever. What a beautiful classic. Thank you for leaving it up for us.
shyiphone12 chapter 33 . 12/4/2016
Congrats! I finished reading this story and it was really good! I cried too lol! Can't wait to read your next story.
Prettysqueaky chapter 33 . 10/24/2016
This was such a cute story! I'm so glad you stopped with the songs in the beginning.
neelix lee chapter 33 . 10/24/2016
Thank you for the wonderful story, enjoyed it so much
Prettysqueaky chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
What is the purpose of putting lyrics at the top...to make the chapter longer, to annoy the fuck out of readers, bombard us with stupid ass songs I may or may not ever listen to, to make you seem cultured? Well what's the reason, because it takes away from the story! I'm enjoying the story so far but lyrics should be left for authors notes or not included at all!
btlmotormouth chapter 33 . 10/19/2016
I absolutely loved this story!
BellalovesJacob chapter 33 . 10/4/2016