Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
Guest chapter 32 . 9/24/2013
Nicely done with a pretty silver bow:)
LizziePaige chapter 32 . 8/20/2013
I loved this story so much. Everything else has been put aside so I could just keep reading and now that I ave finished I wish I had taken it slower so it didnt have to end. A beautiful, well written story. Great characters and a wonderful storyline that was more believable than a lot of other fanfic stories. Thanks for these characters and for sharing them with us :)
MiserysMama chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
Well, if this wasn't the ultimate tear-jerker! Great story, thank you for sharing your talent. For future reference, WSU is located in Eastern Washington. UW, commonly known as U Dub, is located in Seattle, as well as the University of Seattle. Two different schools, within mere miles of each other. Both with their fair share of bicyclists that dart out in traffic begging to be nailed by cars, buses and big trucks. Isn't that they made sidewalks for? Very frustrating! I work in and out of Seattle, live in Tacoma and born in Forks. Really! I really did enjoy your story, even though it did make me cry at times. Thanks again for a great story.
ecullensgurl chapter 32 . 7/16/2013
Loved the story and all the characters. Edward made one fine Daddy ;) There were times I wanted to smack both of them across the head, especially Bella, but how they went about things to eventually be together was well worth it. I'm happy they got their HEA. Now, I'm going in search of the outtakes. Thanks again for sharing such a great story.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
Loved this story. It was soooo sweet almost gave me a toothache. I loved this Edward.
crazy62 chapter 32 . 7/12/2013
Wonderful story thank you for sharing!
pinkdiamondsparkle chapter 32 . 7/11/2013
So so so so good! Loved it!
Eirenne chapter 32 . 7/4/2013
I just finished...I enjoyed this but have to admit hated that they had missed out on five years because both were stubborn. I also just couldn't stand reading about James and his involvement with Bella and Masen. Thank God she realized that she belonged with Edward. And how fcking cute is Edward with his son! Melted my heart.
love2readtwilght chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Great story! Just finished and I'm truly impressed with your writing style and storyline. Great story, great writing! Thanks for sharing!
rclaurel chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
He has a lot of nerve yelling at her, he is the one that left.
Tity chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
You have written such a beautiful story. I loved your characters and most of all I loved Masen.
ReaderKat chapter 32 . 5/21/2013
Sweet story, thanks for sharing!
MarilynBaby chapter 32 . 4/19/2013
Oh so good. I loved this story, even though I bitched about Bella. It's all good in the end. He balances her, and she keeps him in check. It's a good combo.
MarilynBaby chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
Oh wow. I still dislike Bella but atleast she's getting her wits about her. And ew.. She should have told Renee to hit the road. No forgiveness.. I think I'm a little cold.. lmao. This is opening my eyes about my own personality... oh no... lol.
MarilynBaby chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
She's an idiot.. I wouldn't date a chick like that at all... if I dated chicks.. lmao.
She doesn't even like James, she's just starving for love, no matter who gives it to her.
2,960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »