Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Edward is a bit of odd mix - he's obviously been with many women, but yet he's not that smooth or suave. He obviously still carries a torch for Bella, but I don't know if he's in love with her? I feel so sorry for men - if only they could tell you what they really want things would be so much easier. If only he had been more clear about his intentions, maybe Bella would have gone with him. Or maybe they could have worked out a long-distance thing until she could join him? Guess we'll never know, and if we did, this story wouldn't be here!
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Oh Lord, been waiting to read this story for ever, and this was sort of brutal knowing that he walked away from her like that, and she was probably pregnant, right? And she never told him. Ugh, it's going to be a bumpy ride!
terriberry chapter 33 . 11/7/2015
Thanks for this, was nice to get a little glimpse of the "what if..." But of course, it would've made it a much shorter fluffier story, and I definitely prefer the meatier angstiness. :)
terriberry chapter 32 . 11/7/2015
I really enjoyed this!
cctwilight chapter 33 . 11/7/2015
Great story! I think Bella was wrong not to tell Edward that she was pregnant, he had a right to know no matter how he hurt her. They both made mistakes but in the end they forgave each other and became a family. Masen was an adorable little boy. I could imagine his little Edward looking face smiling and being oh so cute! Loved the story!
lilmstran chapter 33 . 10/25/2015
loved it
AbK chapter 31 . 10/24/2015
Thanks for the journey abk
AliciaW68 chapter 33 . 10/22/2015
I absolutely loved this story one of the best I've read on here x
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 33 . 10/22/2015
This was such a beautifully written story.
My Friend Alice chapter 33 . 10/22/2015
This outtake gave me the desire to read each chapter again. It's been awhile and I loved it just as much the second time!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
Loved it!
MaryMary123 chapter 31 . 10/21/2015
All in. I am glad there was no drama with Kate.
MaryMary123 chapter 28 . 10/21/2015
I keep feeling James was cheating.
dwright chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
I read this years ago and it was just as good the second time through. Thanks for writing.
MaryMary123 chapter 21 . 10/21/2015
at least Bella knows what James did. But rejecting her will make her think he does not love her anymore. So there it will stay I am afraid
3,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »