Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
WorstNightmare chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I would have read past this but I hate stupid nicknames. Pinky and Brain. Really?
MarandaLee chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
hehe Bar called "Puzzles". Another great How I Met Your Mother reference you snuck in there. :)
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 32 . 6/19/2012
A beautiful, moving story, despite Bella's moment of aberration with that James. I guess she had to have Edward back, to realize what she was missing.

And although Edward infuriated me with his departure at the beginning, it was good seeing him recovering his soul throughout the story.

In all the mess they've created when they split up, Masen really was God's way of showing them they were meant to be. So thank you! :)
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 30 . 6/13/2012
It took them so much time and hurt to realize they need to talk and set their priorities straight. But they did it! It's good too see them finally conscious of what they both want. I dare say that Masen being there helps a lot with this...
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 29 . 6/13/2012
Oh that was such sad news about Renee...but that's life. Sometimes such things happen even if nobody wants them to. And Edward was holding back all this time, just to give Bella space, when all she wanted was for him to invade as much of her space as possible...
jennayg123 chapter 32 . 6/12/2012
What a story! I loved everything about this, minus of course, dear James. I'm so glad that such a bad situation turned out so well!
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 28 . 6/12/2012
It did take them a long time to get here, but they finally made it! Bella had scales covering her eyes all along where her relationship with James was concerned.
lee21761 chapter 32 . 6/7/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! Thanks so much for writing a wonderful story!
ArlynG chapter 32 . 6/5/2012
such a beautiful story... thanks for sharing.
imustbecrazy chapter 32 . 5/30/2012
truly LOVED this story! i love a good "prodigal" story! very nicely done!
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 27 . 5/30/2012
Who knew she would actually be able to face the fact that James isn't as "safe" or committed to their relationship as she thought he is...
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
So Bella was actually trying to convince herself that she loved James, when she said it to everyone else around her, without being believed...
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 25 . 5/30/2012
Oh my... I guess I couldn't grasp until now the magnitude of Bella's devastation...she felt so betrayed and hurt by Edward, that she is even denying what her heart really wants, just so she won't get hurt again.
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 24 . 5/30/2012
Well, Bella may feel ready to forgive, but she and Edward still haven't put the past to rest, because they haven't talked about it. And it's obvious that Edward still loves her, maybe more than before, despite his reasons for leaving. I'm not so sure about her. She's denied her true self for so long, settling for a complacent relationship with James, that even she doesn't know for sure what she feels or what she wants anymore.
kstar0330 chapter 32 . 5/30/2012
Just absolutely loved this story. Fantastic ending/epi just perfect. Really enjoyed your characters, great Char/Sue both so funny. E/B made that full circle and came back to each other and they stayed together this time after being through so much. Oh and that Tat was just very smart. Great story thanks for posting.)
2,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »