Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 21 . 3/15/2015
I'm glad they were honest mostly. Edward you should take your chance. She may dump him. I don't like how James yells at Bella and grabs her. I could see him being a closet freak with a not so nice temper with a cruel streak.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
He better tell her what James said. She needs to know what kind of ass she is with. That was a serious dick move. Yes he's jealous but Edward is Masen.s father and Edward didn't know.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 19 . 3/15/2015
You should have told her before she is getting way to close to James and breaking her rules. Ahhhhh!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
She needs to o break it off with James. If she'd can kiss Edward like that she should not be marrying someone else.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
This is so sad
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
He can't leave unless it's too give his 2 weeks notice!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
It doesn't sound like Bella loves James just that she think he is the kind of guy she should be with. I think it's one of the reasons she called Edward.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
I know she made a mistake and it was big but I know she must have felt abandoned. I mean no one in his family talked to her. They must not have five a shit if they all abandoned her. How did she become the super bass guy. They are not vampires needing to keep their coven safe they are humans.
CoppertopJ chapter 26 . 2/17/2015
Idiots.
CoppertopJ chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
Totally do not like this Bella. She is a high school teacher, a single mother, and as immature as any Bella I have read.
CoppertopJ chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
Okay, I am 10 chapters in, why the hell did she suddenly call him to come to Forks? this is making no damn sense.
Lottee13 chapter 32 . 1/29/2015
Read it in two days! Loved it! Thank you xx
alemorganx chapter 32 . 1/22/2015
I lov3d it )
rclaurel chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
Well Shit is this why she called him now, because she wants to marry James and Edward maybe give up his rights, She could have just left him alone and never told him this is just cruel. just a speculation
rclaurel chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Well Please excuse my rant in chapter 8 it seems I missed chapter 6, and didn't read
3,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »