Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
deleteddddd chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
I was a little disappointed at the start when I saw John Mayer lyrics...really can't stand him lol...I know I'm a minority there but he doesn't do it for me!

Loved the flashback, hopefully more of that to come?

Also - YAY A KISS FINALLY! I seriously almost teared up at points of this chapter it was so cute. I'm glad Edward is going home (unless he pulls a Rachel from Friends in the next chapter and runs back?) because I'm so curious as to how he will feel when he's apart from them (lonely?). E I love the building tension, keep us guessing!

Have you posted this story on twilighted? I can't remember if I'd asked you that before. This story is so under-reviewed for how good it is!
deleted reader chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
As much as I love cheesy airport goodbyes, this one nearly made me cry. I never read one with a kid. It was sad and kinda happy. I kinda wanna kick Edward for leaving and not saying "screw the damn job" but i know its gotta happen.

Perfect chapter. Update soon.
verycrazytwilighter chapter 15 . 12/30/2009

Sad to see Edward gone, but it's gotta happen sometime. haha update soon! :D
Soccer11 chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
uh oh what did that kiss mean
snjez chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
fantastic...but so damn sad! i really hope they get their shit together...edward moves back and bella dumps james...please let that happen soon! but great job!
cmitch chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
this chapter led me to tears so beautiful thank you
cheermom13 chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
i think i got a little teary eyed on this one
Source76 chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
That was heartwrenching! I am so happy that Bella is finally breaking down the walls she has up to protect herself. Can't wait for the next installment.
gabs9 chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
What an emotional chapter, I loved it.
EC4me chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
I really hope Edward is going back to Australia to quit his job and move back to Bella.
Madison Elliott chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
tears loved it there is some hope right?
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
Nice way to make me bawl like an ifant there lady. :)

Seriously though, excellent writing. Awesome. It feels so real and I can't wait for more. I really hope Edward is able to find a job at least back in the states if not in Washington somewhere. Or Canada... that's close too, lol
McCarthy's Girl chapter 15 . 12/30/2009

I cant believe what just happened. I hope Edward doesnt wait until Emmett's wedding to come back and claim his family. That includes Bella. I absolutely cant wait until the next chapter.
mmichelle97219 chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
Its about freakin' time!

eliza3ame chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
OMG, I love yoour story please update soon
2,958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 .. Last Next »