Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
Sherry80 chapter 11 . 11/20/2009
That was great love this story
Sherry80 chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
Funny chapter
Sherry80 chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
Wow great chapter
Sherry80 chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Good chapter
Sherry80 chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
Wow that was another intense chapter
Sherry80 chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
intense but good chapter
Sherry80 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
like it
IssyBell91 chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
Gah...

I hope Bella dumps James ass.. gr..

E.. Love Emmett.. He freaking rocks..

Gr.. Can't get over Alice.. I know she's Edwards familly and all but that was just nasty what she said.. She left Bella high and dry after Edward left.. freaking biatch.. Great chapter, hope to read more soon.. _
deleteddddd chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
great as usual! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story, especially because it makes me laugh while still pullin' at the romance heartstrings haha. I totally pictured that scene from "The Hangover" at the end when Edward wakes up in a bathtub. I hope we continue to see more of Jasper in the coming chapters too! I really hope Edward doesn't go back to Australia - I've been there, it's overrated. Besides, it doesn't sound like he has much of a life other than work there. I'm not sure if I just missed this in the past chapters - but I'm assuming he's a lawyer or something? That's totally transferable! (I think).

also, WHEN Edward proposes to Bella (because I have faith he will come to his senses) he better get a nice engagement ring!

this chapter actually had me giddy. Can't wait for the next one!
Marianka chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
I like it..)
Jadalulu chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
HAHA! I love this story! I've read the whole "baby he didn't know about" fic about a thousand times but yours is my favorite! I love your humor in this too! I like an outspoken and rowdy Jasper instead of the cliche "docile" and "soft spoken" Jazz...i love him in this! "Whoa! You can read Chief?" Classic. And Masen is a funny little fucker isn't he? I have a feeling you're gonna give us a HEA but not without makin us suffer through some seriously angsty heartache! Am I right? LOL KEEP GOIN! I love love love it.

PS...loving Edward's cat's name!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
SO hooked on this story!
Source76 chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
I'm really liking your story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
gabs9 chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
Great chapter, thanks for the update.
dbmncgreen chapter 11 . 11/18/2009