Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
RingTheBella chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
you've done a good job of actually making me feel sorry for James, since this is marked as an "Edward & Bella" story, I assume that James/Bella will break up at some point. It's so rare to see James written as a nice guy... I hope there's a "nice gal" Vicky to pick up the pieces for him later ;)
deleteddddd chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
yay an update, was missing this story! Got the chills reading this...in a good way! :)

I'm glad Bella said yes, I'm all for the drama continuing! Don't make it too easy for Edward ;)

Hoping that he makes an appearance back in Seattle for chapter 19 and has some dramatic statement to win her back!
campcathryn chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
Love it
prospectcat chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
I'm so glad he's going home! Especially loved the outtake of Bella's birthday party. Very sweet.
Grace Lacey chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
so bella needs a big smack in the face for accepting the engagement ring, kinda want to punch her right now.

edward is love.

always,

grace
Kristin chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
I really really love this story and I hope you are going to write more for it!
bairin breac chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
If Bella's really accepted than I'm never pressing the review button again...

Unless James dies of course.
robfans chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
its toolate for edward to win bella back?feelsorry for masen
spritedoll83 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter; i loved seeing when they started feeling different about each other. and i love that bella loves country and fresh prince reruns, not something i have ever heard her liking in any other fiction i have read. :) can't wait to read when he comes back!
jimemon chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
Die, James, die! Great chapter :)
LittleFin chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
Fantastic!
farmgirl14 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I honestly wanted to vomit when she said she would go home with James...and then did. Edward better call and let Masen and Bella know he is on his way home to them. I am still trying to understand why since Bella is close to her family, why she is marrying James when the family does not like him to much. Masen is not a fan of James. Why marry someone your son does not and has not bonded with? See you next update.
janiedoe12 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
So now I'm really anticipating next chapter! I'm so grossed out that she agreed to marry James but then again, we've got to have some conflict and as long as hes an ass, James provides good conflict!
mmichelle97219 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
well this chapter really makes things interesting, doesn't it? James isn't the douche we want him to be which is going to make things a lot more difficult. Good chapter.

Michelle