Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 23 . 3/15
Don't marry him.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 22 . 3/15
If you live someone that much still you can not marry another. It's better to be alone than cheat everyone involved
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 21 . 3/15
I'm glad they were honest mostly. Edward you should take your chance. She may dump him. I don't like how James yells at Bella and grabs her. I could see him being a closet freak with a not so nice temper with a cruel streak.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 20 . 3/15
He better tell her what James said. She needs to know what kind of ass she is with. That was a serious dick move. Yes he's jealous but Edward is Masen.s father and Edward didn't know.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 19 . 3/15
You should have told her before she is getting way to close to James and breaking her rules. Ahhhhh!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 15 . 3/15
She needs to o break it off with James. If she'd can kiss Edward like that she should not be marrying someone else.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 14 . 3/15
This is so sad
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 13 . 3/15
He can't leave unless it's too give his 2 weeks notice!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 11 . 3/15
It doesn't sound like Bella loves James just that she think he is the kind of guy she should be with. I think it's one of the reasons she called Edward.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 8 . 3/15
I know she made a mistake and it was big but I know she must have felt abandoned. I mean no one in his family talked to her. They must not have five a shit if they all abandoned her. How did she become the super bass guy. They are not vampires needing to keep their coven safe they are humans.
CoppertopJ chapter 26 . 2/17
Idiots.
CoppertopJ chapter 12 . 2/17
Totally do not like this Bella. She is a high school teacher, a single mother, and as immature as any Bella I have read.
CoppertopJ chapter 10 . 2/17
Okay, I am 10 chapters in, why the hell did she suddenly call him to come to Forks? this is making no damn sense.
Lottee13 chapter 32 . 1/29