Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 9/18/2016
I'm happy for Edward that he got to share his dream and temporary home with the two most important people in his life. And the proposal from Bella was precious. Once she was so unsure and now she's the one who's the aggressor. I felt for Edward that she stole his thunder but he seemed to fix that with the first ring he ever bought her as a young man. Lovely.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 9/18/2016
I think Edward deserved a grand birthday celebration but what Bella did in short notice was sweet and the book was perfect and I take it she wrote her I Love you in it. So what's with her not being able to say it?
Good to know she put her foot down and won't let him go without them. Good plan, stay until school starts and then he can finish up while they go back.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 9/18/2016
Maybe the loss of Renee will further make Bella appreciate how fragile life is and maybe she'll feel better about letting go of past hurts and poor choices. Bella asking Edward to make her forget and him
giving her anything she asked for was perfect. So I don't know why Bella thinks there's a "perfect" time to join two hearts and bodies.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 9/18/2016
Well it's about damn time Bella admitted she wanted Edward. She was going to James after her stop at Edward's office to do just that, break it off, right? So I get she was pissed at finding James with another girl, in the act no less...That seemed so convenient. I would have preferred that she ended it cleanly because she admitted and realized she wanted Edward. Instead it's like the excuse of the girl nailed his coffin when in fact it was because she admitted she wanted Edward more. idk.
I've been wondering where Edward's cat as been all this time. I would have thought that there would have been some great interactions between the cat and Masen. I'd been meaning to ask about EJ.
Anyway, so glad Edward reacted to Bella's return with his easy acceptance and just tell me when...
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 9/18/2016
Bella let James think Edward kissed Bella when really she was the one who did the pursuing. And she sure left off a lot of the details. And I think it was cheap of her to make it sound as if him not being around her family enough was the big reason for her having to think things through. If I was James I'd just give up because she's obviously got stronger feelings elsewhere. And who needs to be second best anyway.
And what's with Alice and Jasper just taking off and getting married behind everyone's back?! Sure seems out of character for Alice. I'd think she'd want the princess wedding and all that. And gee, she hasn't known him very long and just up and get married during another person's wedding? WTH? Isn't Esme and Carlisle going to be cheated out of their little girl's wedding day? These characters surprise me.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 9/18/2016
Bella is really giving off mixed messages to Edward. He's been clear now and yet she still manages to keep him slightly off while she's all over him. Yeah he wasn't stopping this too hard but it's all on Bella this one. She's the one with the ring on her finger and yet, she's in another man's bed, and she went there all on her own. What is the meaning of the tattoo? I suppose we'll find out. I thought it might be a white swan.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 9/18/2016
This is ridiculous. Edward has now told Bella that he's never stopped loving her, still does, she's admitted she's settling for "safe" James, she loves him she says. I think she's an idiot. You don't have
that kind of speech and feeling toward one man and then claim to love the other. It's like she's trying to punish Edward, maybe even herself for their past choices. Bella is so the bad one here, to James, to Edward herself and to her own son and families. And now knowing that Edward is just waiting for James to mess up and what he'll take seconds? Ridiculous.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
I'm so happy that Edward's family are back in the picture. Esme and Carlisle are as loving as you'd want them to be. And Bella has reason to feel ashamed and guilty for keeping their grandchild a secret from them all. Although both Edward and Bella made bone head mistakes, I'd say Bella's was by far worse. Keeping a child from their parent, is just wrong.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 9/18/2016
I can imagine how hard this is for Edward, to watch Bella making plans to marry another guy. I wonder what Bella would feel and do if and when Edward were to date. Seems like he's got loads of admirers what with those notes and all. Rose's sensitivity toward what Edward might be feeling was nice. You'd think Bella would be equally sensitive. And what about Alice, shouldn't she know that to hear/see Bella getting her own wedding planned might hurt and not rub it in his face while the girls sit there and plan.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 9/18/2016
Edward was sketching a tree house for his boy...sweet and perfect. Edward is a bone head. He buys his family home, moves back to be with his son and pauses to think if Masen will have a bedroom there?! I would think that is a given and of course Bella would accept and want that too. The slow build up to the HEA is killing me. j/s
Alice's talk on the way to shopping was good and although she said a little about what Edward has been living through these years, I wonder why she didn't go further? And why not tell her what that mark is over Edward's heart? I'm sure it has to do with Bella.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 9/18/2016
I really think Bella is being dishonest with James. She needs to ask for some space until she figures things out. Why should they both just settle. It's obvious that Edward's presence is causing them to look at their relationship. And until Bella figures it out one way or the other, being with Edward, in his arms, no matter how "best friend" like they pretend it is, it's wrong when she's going to marry someone else. So yeah, I think James is getting the short end here and frankly Bella is being unfair to him. Not that I think she should be with him at all but she needs to be honest and stop trying to have both men in her life while not really having either's heart totally.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 9/18/2016
I was glad Edward went off on James of course, he deserved it for talking like that about her. Annnnnd they better tell Bella exactly why Edward beat him. Second why did Jasper have to arrest him, like book him and everything? Shouldn't he have at least checked with Emmett first? It's Edward after all. lol Don't like thinking of him being in jail and now has a record.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 9/18/2016
Emmett. After all that sneaking around to get back to Forks, and he blows it at the last moment?! It was a stupid move on Edward's part anyway to keep his move a secret. Why would he want to do that? Makes no sense to me. Seriously these two need some communication skills. Masen is the only one who says it like it is.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
So of course I hated seeing Bella with James and willingly go and have an adult sleep over...and thank you very much for not "showing" us they had sex after she accepted the ring, accepted her future that didn't include Edward in it. She settled. And I so get that but, knowing she wasn't giving her whole heart to James was not fair to James. I wonder how he'd feel if she said what she was feeling? Maybe he'd be ok and settle too. Lots of people do and it's an ok marriage and life because hey we can't always get what we want but get what we need...Still. I hated it. And why isn't Edward telling Bella about his move? Stupid man. Maybe she'd put the brakes on her relationship with James if she knew he was coming back home to rebuild his family there. This slow coming back together is killing me because I hate that Bella is with another man.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 9/17/2016
It took a few people to help Edward realize his job wasn't the end all and his son was. And finally calling his father and talking to him was long overdue. I thought he'd want to talk it out with his own dad but looks like he's finally made up his mind and asking to buy their old home in Forks is a good first move.
3,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »