Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
Twimima7 chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Well Emmett is trying his best to get Edward back in Masens life and Edward is still more worried about his job in Australia and with Bella plans on marrying James. What a mess. Edward is right, Bella should have never called him and moved on.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Jealous much? What did he think, she would be waiting for him! I don't think so. But I'm glad he is showing affection for his son and Bella was right in giving him the Swan name so Masen would be protected from the town gossip.
Twimima7 chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
So many mistakes made and Alice wasn't nice calling Bella names. He should be blamed too.
Twimima7 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Sorry for the late review. I had to read to make sure if I read it awhile back. Well I wonder why she waited so long to tell him and he should be angry but he left her to follow his dream.
Fran Masen chapter 32 . 2/7/2013
Great story, loved every chapter, even though in may of them I wanted to smack Bella and make her think!
Fran Masen chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
Maybe I'm the only mean one that's happy that James gave what Bella was asking for, he's a jerk, he could have very easily ended up things with her and not cheated, but that was what Bella needed to see that James was never the man she thought he was!
Fran Masen chapter 27 . 2/6/2013
Bella, you're a big kid, stop making others feel like they did something wrong, when the only one that needs to make up her mind is you!
Fran Masen chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
I starting to get of Bella, Edward can't have anyone, but she can touching all the time and go to James, I was really hoping for Edward to find a girl for him, Bella obviously don't deserve him!
Fran Masen chapter 25 . 2/6/2013
I think Bella was the one that made all the mistakes, Edward had asked her to go with him, why would he ask her that if didn't want her to go? Stop being stupid and stubborn, Bella, grow up and stop blaming others for your mistakes!
Fran Masen chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
James's so boring and not even her family likes him, Bella's totally blind!
Fran Masen chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
I just wanted to beat some sense on Bella, she can't stop touching Edward, but she still says that she's happy with James. Get real, woman!
Zhee chapter 32 . 2/4/2013
What a beautiful story! :)
Annazonie chapter 32 . 1/20/2013
Loved it ! Wonderful story! Thank you!
irelandk chapter 32 . 1/13/2013
Guest chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
What is she fighting? She knows she still loves him. She thinks edward doesn't want her anymore, but what about his fight with james? She should talk with edward about why he said 5years ago. Really talk about their feelings, that's what they owe their child in the first place.
2,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »