Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 9/17/2016
You would think that Bella would have told Edward that Masen knows he's his daddy. That's a conversation they both should have had before this.
I hate reading about Bella with someone else while Edward's in her life like this. I know I know...they've
moved on and not pinning away for each other but I still hate it.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
For someone who moved clear across the world to follow his dream career, Edward never made it a true home it seems. He's got no friends there, no real social or emotional attachments, he didn't even have someone close to leave his cat with. I'd say Edward needs to leave the job and find his home with his son and I'm sure with all his glowing career resume he can easily find a job nearer his real friends. Emmett alone is a hoot with Jasper...well it's just what our Edward needed I think.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Edward's reaction of being ok with Bella's dating James and him saying he wasn't here for her anyway...that must have hurt to hear. Of course it's natural she would have moved on, he did "date" too after all. Wondering how these two will come together again and just will Jame's reaction be to finding out about Masen's dad? And why didn't Bella tell James about her contacting Edward and why? You'd think after dating a year she'd trust the guy to spill the beans. Shows she really doesn't care for the man. Masen and Emmett's opinion of James is funny.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Masen sounds like a wonderful little boy. I was shocked at Emmett going after Edward like that but happy to know he hugged him too. I think it's what any big brother would do, be mad but understand as a man to man thing that Edward needed to know about his son. Edward did leave a lot of loving people behind. And now he's got to deal with his choices as does Bella. James as a boyfriend, that will be interesting.
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
I get that Edward was mad to see Masen doesn't have his last name but really it's understandable that Bella put her name instead. Hey, she at least gave him Edward's family's last name. I can't imagine how horrible it is to know you've lost five years of your child's life. Bella cheated his whole family of that as well.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
This was a real shock for sure for Edward but I wish he'd not turn his back so quickly. Yes he needed time to sort this out and calling his mother was a good start but he needs to man up, go through the anger stage and do the right thing for his son. This journey will be interesting to read about.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
I'm late to this story party but sure glad I came. Thanks for keeping the story here so readers can still enjoy it.
I suspected that Edward might have left Bella with a child and she in turn felt so abandoned that she didn't want Edward to stay just because she'd gotten pregnant. Big mistake both of these two have made. Let's see if they've matured enough to communicate better.
acw1 chapter 33 . 9/11/2016
:) enjoyed the story
jk chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
bella has no one else to compare james to other then Edward?
seriously? she hasn't fucked anyone else? yes we read a whole chapter about kates "perky" ass and lindsays great sex...and the girls from the coffee shop and the intern...how Edwards got a fucking reputation for being a whore...
Edwards a fucking whore...a used up nasty pos and bellas never fucked anyone but him?
why do you guys do that? nothing fair about it!
jk chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
why does Edward get all this sex if hes the asshole that left? doesn't seem fair...unless bella has had MORE PARTNERS AND BETTER SEX whilst he was gone!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
I know this story is old, and maybe you aren't even reading this... but just in case I'll tell my opinion: Edward is a douche and should get down his f*** horse. It's oh so easy to blame Bella and go all "how could she" and forget HE was the one who left, said he DID NOT want her with him, and not only cut off all contacts but made his family do the same. I'm honestly surprised she even managed to contact him.
HiraFrance chapter 22 . 8/31/2016
Don't know what to say... *snif*
HiraFrance chapter 21 . 8/31/2016
Darn it E!
HiraFrance chapter 20 . 8/31/2016
Yeah, I wanna punch some guys and kiss some others.
HiraFrance chapter 19 . 8/31/2016
Men and their stupid way of thinking!
3,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »