Reviews for Secrets, Lies, & Family Ties
Jaygm chapter 9 . 1/18
Oh dear. So she has James for a boyfriend. This ought to be good.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 1/18
I see he is coming around but still having problems realizing the extent to which he screwed things up by just up and leaving- and to make matters worse- telling his family to cut contact with her. Who does that? And then who is to blame for doing that?
Jaygm chapter 7 . 1/18
Why do I not feel too badly for him? I think he needs to realize he put himself in this situation. He left her.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 1/18
He really shouldn't be too angry with her. He decided to move half way across the world without telling her about it first, and then told her that he didn't want her to go anyway. He just threw her away. So deal with it, Edward.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 33 . 1/14
Beautiful!
CynMar Rom chapter 33 . 1/9
awwwwww, I don't think I ever read this story before now, and I am so thankful I did.
it's been a great read.
Much love!
Nice!
Thank you for writing and sharing your story! I really enjoyed it.
quisha1991 chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Oh snap...
frenchsong87 chapter 33 . 12/8/2015
I loved this story so much. Once I started it I couldn't put it down. Great read, can't wait to read your other stories!
rclaurel chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
PRICK- was he thinking about Bella when he screwed Kate NO! So if she is in a relationship good for her.
mskirara chapter 33 . 11/29/2015
Awww! That was sweet I loved both endings. Thanks so much.
Cullenosopy chapter 33 . 11/29/2015
I found this recd. on The Lemonade Stand. I think. I have no memory left. I apologize for being too lazy to comment on every chapter. I do want to thank you for writing a very enjoyable story!

I think you mentioned in one of your A/N's that beer is one of your favorite beverages. I believe if the entire world drank beer, it would be a much better place to live.

Thank you for writing and I hope that you write another Twific story in the future.
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 11/29/2015
Well I'm glad you popped back in here in 2015! I really love your writing. You write beautifully and I just can't get enough! I liked the new bit you wrote but I still love the relationship that bloomed so beautifully between Edward and the almost Five year old Masen! The way those two fell in love was just wonderful to see. Yeah, I can always "see" the characters. Thanks so much for your hard work and your sharing with this wonderful story! I really loved your Edward, he was my favorite one! Thx again and God Bless -Anita
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 11/29/2015
Awwww, you are breaking my heart here! But I'm loving it!
3,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »