Reviews for I don't
aaliyahybanez chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Another masterpiece! This one was very enjoyable and I could really picture the scenes happening in my mind. It's also very near character; Kenshin's past and his feelings for Kaoru, he loves her so much and would even walk away from her just to keep her safe. I loved this piece! Wishing you would do more soon (and hopefully make some of your one-shots into long-shots)
meantoddy chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Poor enishi ... Very ooc :/
aerie50 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow! This was a really great story, I thought at first Karou was marrying Enshi, but I don't blame her lol Good job!
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
haha, i love the way sano broke the news, i could easily do it that way too without feeling much of guilt xD
krystalMage chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Ah I wish you had made it longer! Beautiful,

Well done!
Itsuko-san chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Fantastic one shot. I love the last line, it was hilarious.
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i loved how sano broke the news so flippantly! i was cracking up for a good while
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
poor enishi... but YAY KAORU AND KENSHIN! another great oneshot. ]
julie-dono chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Loved the Cinderella line! Def something Sano would say!

Loved it ]
nioLast chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I'm glad I found your story and read it - really enjoyed it - perfectly sweet and romantic ... and I loved the final line
openwindow chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
hahaha, i LOVE sano! lol ESPECIALLY that last line...xD
Pinay chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Poor Enishi ;'(
Aoki Aya chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Loved it! So short, yet so sweet. Keep up the amazing work!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Great one-shot, very bittersweet. Gotta love the humor thrown in by Sano. :)

[I know this is a bit off-topic, and you probably think I'm silly for ranting like thi, but I absolutely hate when fanfiction writers make Kaoru wear make-up. I just don't understand it, it really bugs me. She has natural beauty and doesn't need any, not to mention I don't think it goes with her personality to wear it unless she was forced. So I'm very glad to see in this story of yours, you have her feeling uncomfortable with the make-up on, I think that's much more realistic than what other writers tend to do... I apologize for this rant, but I'd thought I'd just compliment you for that!]
Cassie821 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Love the for a happy ending. Why would anyone want Kaoru to marry Enishi anyway when she has Kenshin. Love the story. Keep up the good work. Ciao.