Reviews for Lucy Goosey's Birthday Party
TessyMeeniac chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
nice story
Pie for President '16 chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
You definitely should continue writing about Lucy Messer as she grows up. You're a wonderful writer and I'm off to read your other fics, but first the Stella/Mac one you wrote after this! :D

It's so overwhelming, all those fics!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
yay and aw let me explain yay this was awsome ,aw it is over i just luv lucy and her attitude and i'm glad mac and stella jumped bac to the conversation i hope to read many more fanfics from u

xoxo crazy hot

leah
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Amazing chapter! Absolutely perfect! I really enjoyed it! I look forward to any sequels! I hope Mac and Stella can come to an understanding between themselves! Wonderful!
preston-gal chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
No! Don't leave it there! A one-shot or sequel with the Smack talk would be greatly appreciate ;)
DarkArts27 chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Well, excuse uber bitch here for missing the last...*counts*...3 chapters! I do not know how I managed to do that, but shit, I feel like an epic ass for it.

So much epic win in this chapter (and those previous ;), dinos and trees ftw :)

Oh, sequel? Hmm, yes, me likes the sound of this :) Mac/Stella situation definitely :D

I need to get in on this country music, I'm missing out, I just know it! :) An epic conclusion, my dear, and the last chapters for which I did not leave a review were brilliant ;) Again, apologies for that.

T-riff.
Catulicious chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Great chap!

I almost feel the tension between Mac and Stella, hope you write a sequel I'm really curious about their talk!
youreconfusingme chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
aaw, I loved it! please make a sequel!

I hope SMacked would start a family on the sequel...so Lucy Goosey would have someone to play with someday :))
afrozenheart412 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
My favorite moment "Tender wasn’t a word that most people would use in describing Mac Taylor, but she knew better. The evidence of his tenderness was right there, both in the way he lovingly looked at her-despite the tension-and in the affectionate manner that his fingertips repeatedly brushed against her cheek." Very romantic and touching. Yes, we may not see Mac as tender but I'm sure Stella appreciates how she is the only one who knows. :)

Lucy is still cute as ever with her her obsession for blue hair, I bed Danny is happy about Adam's suicide girl tendencies influencing his daughter. :D But I do hope that in the sequels we see how Stella and Mac discuss their situation with having kids or no kids.
OneInactiveUser chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
This was so cool. You know how much I love this story. You're writing Lucy so well, and Danny and Lindsay, too. I can really imagine them as a family. Also I love how you wrote Adam because he really acts the way you portrayed him. And of course the Mac and Stella scenes were great as well. This series is really awesome and I'm looking forward to what else you have planned. I'm glad I started to read the Lucy Goosey series. ;)
rocksmacked chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
One last finish? AWW, this chapter is almost didnt' over! I wanna know about Mac and Stella. I wonder Mac talking something with Stella... I love it!
Lindsay1234 chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Love it. Cant wait for the seaqule.
lily moonlight chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Oh, thank you! Thank you very much! You are so kind yourself, that's really lovely of you to put the note you did :D You've made my evening very happy :D I was so thrilled to see this updated! I've been waiting anxiously for you to do so :D I'm so sorry it's completed, but now I'm looking forward hugely to the next one! Any sneak previews you want to share always most welcome ;) I'll trade you if you like XD Excellent chapter here! I really liked seeing it through Lindsay's eyes, she's another character you write well and with sympathy, and in character. I can just imagine her awkwardness as she's kind of trapped in the kitchen in between all the sparks flying between Mac and Stella, and I can also well imagine that the intimacy they show, even in such small gestures, could make her feel intrusive. Poor Mac and Stella though, you've definitely left some issues there to be resolved! Really liked the continuation of the blue hair and Adam's nervousness! nice that Lindsay reassured him. Of course Danny will want to know what's going on :D Great last line to end on too. I've SO enjoyed this story, I truly have, thank you for writing it! Can't wait for more :D
Oneturtledove chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
I love this story so much and I wish it wasn't over. But I'm excited to see what you come up with next! :)
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
AWW i LOVED this chapter and would so love for there to be a sequel i love these lucy storiws and how u can insert some kind of romance in it as well

keep up the good work ill be anxiously waiting for more