Reviews for To Be Wanted
DropOfFire chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Wow I got a little spooked when I read what you were saying about the kid gettin hit for real. Glad he's okay
Larziee Alice chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
you're a thuperly rad writer, and that was a pretty powerful story tbqh, I was like, on the edge of total tearage. Maybe that's cause I love Kenny, but I also think it's cause you wrote it so well. I envy you and your awesome talent .
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
OMG! It's not Kenny's POV! *gasps* And Stan doesn't sound like a douche yet! IT'S DA APOCALYSE!

You write Kyle as flawless as you write Kenny. C:

BEST. . SOUTH PARK. AUTHORESS. EVER.
StupidityIsStupid chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Damn. That's crazy. I know how you feel. I've witnessed someone get hit by a car next to my grandparents house. It was really scary cuz my grandpa called 911 and got flares out and my cousin and I went over to comfort the person (14 or 15 year old). She was still awake, but her legs were all mangled up. Ugh...

Sad story, though. Like, I don't know what to feel. I feel bad for Kyle, for losing Kenny, but I'm happy that Kenny found a place in Heaven...
Especially Kenny chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh my GOD. You just broke my heart! In an original way! You bastard! That was SAD! WAH!

"Where's my hat, where's my friend, where's my shoe?" LOL interesting first thoughts... Tell that kid Lulu's in love with him.