Reviews for Rina Tomonaga
AmuletSugar1 chapter 1 . 7/7
Yea, that's great auntie just drop me off at a boarding school full of vampires. What is this House of Night? Dx
Ruthless chapter 38 . 2/17
Good job I love it
I can already tell I'm going to get addicted.
starevolution1273 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
The word (faggot) is offensive. This made me want to stop reading but...
Soe Yadanar chapter 47 . 12/21/2015
This chapter seemed distant to me... TT... rush.. but glad this ened well... Thank u for ur work!
L.A chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Oh my gosh, I love it!
Rina was awesome!
Cereah chapter 47 . 11/9/2015
Everything about Rina Tomonaga is perfect.

I myself have been on a 3-4 year hiatus from reading and reviewing fanfiction from this site, and coming back to one of my favorite stories being discontinued AND deleted is hard.

To be honest I wasn't that faithful to this fic, with chapter 16 being the last chapter I read and reviewed from you, but throughout my hiatus my mind kept drifting back to 'Rina Tomonaga' and her adventures in Vampire Knight. Your story is one of the most memorable and most unforgettable fanfictions I've read ever since I became aware of this site, of this fanart. And for that reason, LunaBell O'Eight, I'll be missing this story, your creation, your writing to the depths of my heart.

I'll never forget Rina Tomonaga.
If you ever feel like it, typing new stories or typing anything, do it! Don't diminish that light you got. You're talented.

"The world has changed, will continue to change, and whether that's for the better is yet to be seen" - From Rina Tomonaga (10.18.09 - 10.02.15) Ch. 47 The Climax, The Aftermath, The End by LunaBell O'Eight

Keep on typing x ],
~ Cereah
Writer Of This Story chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
I was right! I think.
Writer Of This Story chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Runs, your a Kuran? Wow! (If I'm correct, that is.)
QueenJellykins chapter 47 . 10/17/2015
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed (I'm positive I haven't, but I could be wrong) or not, but since you decided to 'wipe this from existence' (this wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL fanfiction...I'm over exaggerating) I thought I at least get a review in...

So to start, I'm sad (sad, depressed, convicted to unjusticeful morals!~) to see this go. In truth I haven't actually gotten to read...um...like about 10-20 chapters of this, since it said it hasn't updated in such a long time, I thought I could read those chapters on my own time. I never actually gotten around to doing that though and in all honesty I sorta lost interest (like how I'm slowly losing interest in Kuroko no Basket, since it officially ended). I just came upon this on a whim and decided to read at least the first chapter. Before I knew it I continued to read this, but it got so complicated and my head started to hurt, so I ended up stopping (but must you hate Kaname so much!? I mean I hate him too, but I also hate Yuki...).

Now to get to the 'actual' review to this story overall...
So I'm not going to reread this or read the chapters I skipped ( even though it was really great, good? Well? I don't know what the right word to use for that sentence). I completely forgot who Akuro was besides thinking that they're from the nonfictional world (I think)? And what the connection Lina and Rina had and some other things I forgot too (wow I can't even remember what I forgot..).

I feel satisfied and at the same time unsatisfied. The reason for that is you gave it a good ending. Well ending? (still not sure) The unsatisfied feeling comes from , to my opinion, seems like an opening ending. Stuff like the one's where it 'ends', but you actually decide how it ends because they don't tell or show it. That's what I get from your story with that ending sentence/statement. "yet to be seen" it calls for a sequel! and the like. Like it COULD be continue but is best to just leave it has is.

So throughout this roller coaster of weirdness and somewhat madness I truly enjoyed this (and creeped out of the whole eating the heart together). And truly sorry with this long review that you may or may not get.

Over the seas, the stars, and the aforementioned but predictable horizon, that we may meet again in this world! I hope you continue to write, may it be not here then somewhere else LunaBell O'Eight.
This will be my first (maybe) and definitely my last review for you. *bow*
dorm A1 chapter 47 . 10/12/2015
nooo dont delete it. just keep it here even if its unfinished. I love this fic and i love going back to reread this a lot. just leave it here (even if its unfinished) please! -
hauarie chapter 47 . 10/5/2015
FINALLY CLOSURE

Im happy you did this, goodluck with your other projects. It's been fun! My demented 13 year old brain enjoyed this just as much :)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
Also where's the action! Without action it get BORING real FAST!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
It's a bit disappointing that Rina isn't yelling at people that much and I don't like how Yuki knows about the mangas and everything it kinda ruins the story in my opinion and how she wants to twist the plot and is having feelings for Derek, I just don't like it...
Hopefully it's not gonna be like that all the time bc if it does I don't think I can keep reading this
RyouFuchiKyou chapter 47 . 10/4/2015
Good to see you after so long, Rina and Akuro. We used to talk quite a bit. The male fan you ahd that bugged you lol. Its been awhile. One day, perhaps you'll feel the need to write a new Vampire Knight story up to par with your writing now. I've overall given up on the prospect of writing one myself. None the less, I wish you the best.

Midnight Blue Cross, the Akuro/Rina Fanboy