Reviews for Rina Tomonaga
RandomFTfangirl chapter 27 . 5/21
THIS MOMENT SO FAB! YOU GO RINA. GO TELL THAT JERK WHO U REALLY ARE! Amazing story, you shouldv'e continued it
Mercy chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
A bit late (bad joke, I know), but I love how you spell out review in the A/N. Brilliant!
Natalie chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Pure Zero... you are so mean to the guy. but i realy wish i could see him putting puppy eyes am i right?
Natalie chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
OMG Rina is soooo EVIL! I LOVE IT!XD
BethylOTPs chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
A syphere... Review Please, holy shit that's clever
Sabie0521 chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
The story has gotten too crazy now that Akuro is in it more. It's become REALLY confusing.
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 46 . 7/7/2014
I liked your original ideas. They sounded like something worth reading. But I'm sorta in the same situation as you are. . But I honestly hope to see more chapters in the future!
Good luck! ;)

Aki Crimson
thatwritersdream chapter 46 . 7/7/2014
Damn, I really love this story and I hope you do continue it after all these years. Yet I understand if you don't, I agree with what happened in the Vampire Knight plot- but the series ended. ((I hate the way it ended. Kaname this- Kaname that)))
This story itself was extremely unique, hilarious and just down right original in a fan fiction and character OC's. I just wished that we got to see how the bond with Zero and Rina turned out, if it broke or stayed permanent. Or Yori and Aido, how they worked out. Hell, I just wish there were more chapters! Anyway, this story was extremely amazing for all 46 chapters even if it was put on hiatus. I can only hope one day you continue it, but I wish you luck in your other stories.
thatwritersdream chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
Gah! I LOVED IT. THAT KISS THOUGH!
Kat Hosk chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I read your story... And it was awesome!
This was the first story of yours that I've read, and the reason I favourited you... Wonderful spelling, amazing grammar, and lastly, it is HILARIOUS! I loved it!

Kat!
TopazVampire1999 chapter 45 . 4/16/2014
*posted here because I already posted on the A/N*
I have nothing to type here I could tell you to UPDATE! but I know this is on Hiatsu and yet I still read all 45 chapters(I skipped the new years AU thing) I really do wanna hear more about what happens to Rina, how Akuro will react when she finds out about Shizuka and well everything until the end. Rina has made me laugh, almost cry and shut my laptop in anger or fristration and refuse to read anymore for 25 seconds it takes to grump, give myself a talking and turn it back on. Rina and Akuro have all had an effect on how I write; a big one in fact, they have taught my to have fun with my writing to to loosen up. For all of this I have LunaBells08 (and kooleyaid[did I get that right?] )
whatever name isnt taken chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Ur great mate!
TopazVampire1999 chapter 35 . 2/12/2014
is is weird that I can't help but imagine what a ZephyrXZero Yaoi?
hiddenflower10 chapter 46 . 2/8/2014
sad that's it's put on hold, this was a really nice story! However...last I checked... vampire knight is done...unless im really late in posting this review and you already know then you aren't continuing the story anymore? I don't really understand but yeah... love you story, hope you can continue it
Animefreak0202 chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
I would just like to say is that KANAME, YOU JUST GOT OWNED SO BUURRRRRRRRN!
:D