Reviews for Pupil
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Always wondered how Jix survived for so long. But hey, I figured it was because Vader is a lonely man.

Snips huh. Poor Ani, failure as a Jedi, failure as a Sith. He can never truly be satisfied from either side.
Brievel chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
For the record, I really loved this.
Kitty Qin chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Jix is Han. I mean, how many Corellian, brash, Hutt criminals, are there?
Archivist chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I liked the parallels between Ahsoka and Jix. I never thought of it like that.
StarRose85 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
You are Inspirational
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This story struck a cord with me. Nice having Vader's POV and the remembrance of his own personality deeply stored away. Seeing Vader like this makes him more than one sided.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This one made me stop and think. In all the stories I've read about Vader and Jix, fanfics and otherwise, I've never stopped to wonder just why in all of creation Vader puts up with his impertinent agent.

You've given a very plausible explanation. Thank you!

Phantom Jedi
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
While I do not like Asoka, I love Jix. I really like the dynamic you have here. They have a relationship of sorts that's just filled with wonderful possibilities and I think you tapped it really well.

VFA
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very good.

There is always some reason why Vader does things. You just have to have all of the facts.
ILDV chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very Good.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Good story! I'm not too familiar with Wrenga, but I think you had down Vader's character perfectly. (Was this posted on the Jedi Council Community as well?)
Gamenoise chapter 1 . 10/17/2009