Reviews for Truly Outrageous!
hf chapter 2 . 1/13/2002
eerrrinnn!write more, fast...and also, im willing to fight you to the death for the part of pitti sing...ok?lol*glomp*well done!
Arrow chapter 2 . 1/13/2002
Is so *not* Mia's fault, cos if it was you'd have mine done :P *snickers at Rachel* Aww Rach you are just too cute! Go me for the gagging noise! *snickers* “I’mMariabutdon’tcallmethatyoucancallmeMia,” Oy...but they shouldn't. TAKE IT OFF! XD I would do that too! :P to Drake! Lol! Oy this is funny! Shibbiness! It made me laugh and cough, but you're not responisble for the coughing part. Loved it, gorgeous, perfect!
Trish chapter 2 . 1/13/2002
Better late than never Riny! I'm sure Kaz will love this! Loved it - wonderful as always! Either I'm colour-blind but I always thought Drake's hair was black...But never mind... Toots! I should have decked him...And I'm sure Shingo is going to be bowled over as soon as you sing...and I loved the Koko pops crack. Next chapter please!
dana-chan chapter 2 . 1/12/2002
Heh heh heh, I'm really tired so this isn't going to be the best review but it was interesting and I liked reading and I giggled a lot if that's a good thing. _ Dana liked!