Reviews for Bon Idée
AthosionWarrior chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
love it. Great fic
Jena Rink chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hey there! Its funny that you just wrote one of these, I just wrote my first NCIS story after a number of years off from writing. Your intro made me laugh because of that. Anyways, I really liked this. I think you portrayed Tony's emotions particularly well. I don't think you strayed from characters at all. It was great. I know how much it means to say something is a good writer, it makes my day anyways :), and I just wanted to tell you how well you set the stage with your descriptive narrative. Really made things easy to picture. Feel free to continue this! I'd totally read it.

-jena
meb chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I thought this was very good. Much more realistic than the show has been concerning what Ziva must be feeling and thinking after experiencing such a horrible ordeal. Would like to see a second chapter.
Lovelihead chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Okay, bitch, stop saying wawawawawawawawa i suck wifjijifsf. Becuause it's really, really good. You're better at going into their minds than I am. I'm like a dialogue whore. LOL so I really like this.

They're really in character too and even though I could go some hard core hot tiva lovin' it wouldn't be the same if they had sex after this because it wouldn't be in character. When things aren't in character I get angry ok.

"Did my grapes tingle, Tony?" l LMFAOO. We really need to start up a co-author account and write that. Obviously we are the most skilled tiva writers ever. We can write some hot tiva smut.

Oh and we need to write a tag for dagger i think it was about zivas tattoo, because there were never enough fics about that.

LMFAO. Oh and if you do not add to this fic i will kill you eighteen different ways with this paperclip :l So yeah, get writing ples thank.

What are we going to do when NCIS takes, like, that two week break, I think I will probably die becuase I'll be suffering mega major huge gigantic monolith... um big withdrawals. But hopefully I get Tiva for my birthday. Best birthday present evar.

Okay I have gone off on like a major tangent,to conclude this lengthy, but probably not really that lengthy at all, review I will say this: how dare you be insecure about this masterpiece, very unproffesional ok. *walks away*

So keep writing and write me a birthday fic too, ples thank. xooxoxox

luv mel