Reviews for Batgirl & Robin: Strategy Sessions
Clever Eagle chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Oh I freaking love this story! It's so funny yet still fits into the Batman universe without seeming like a stretch. I wish you'd continue it! The characterization is great, the plot is good, and oh the humor! This last chapter had me cracking up!
JasonTKD chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
"Some idea. But not distracting enough, I guess, or you'd stop obsessing about the time with the gun."

True, but she could always ask Selina to teach her how to be ..."distracting". If there's anyone that's good at that particular skill, it's Catwoman. lol
Jethro25 chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
"And at some point I'll have to switch gears and show the mental exploration of the inside of Batman's head, which is bound to be a strange sight . . ."

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you have a gift for understatement. Looking forward to it, G
t4c0 chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
You definitely have a good eye for wall bangers.

Not only a fun parody but a great story on its own.

I can't wait to see another installment.
Aaron Nowack chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Regarding the supervillains Kara was fighting in the prior issue, if I recall correctly one of them at least appeared to be Cassandra's "brother" from the final arc of her comic, which would presumably indicate that they were indeed from the League.

I may be misremembering, though! It certainly was never actually pointed out to the reader.
Jack123456789 chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Your good at finding plot holes that's for sure. Great story I'm enjoying it.
funvince chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I haven't read the comic of Cass becoming evil but it's even worse than I imagined. This story of Tim and Cassandra plotting to get Batman to come to his senses is very amusing and the tension between them is intriguing. Hope to see more soon!
writergirl712 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Nice done as usual!
Proponent of EVO chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
I'm really enjoying this! Keep it up, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
jbramx2 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
*lips tremble* BWA HAHA HA HA! omigod, this is so hillarious! ANd hey, he didn't mention the line "the apple doesnt' fall far from the tree" or some crap (or was that something beechen made him think?). But yes, omigod, I about died here! Very well done, there was even some stuff in there that I didn't even think about when I read it. (OH HEY! You're right, HOW IN THE HELL did he get Cain out of the prison without alerting anyone?, nevermind that it was just a BAD THING TO DO.) WOW, OYL really was THAT bad! I'm impressed, this was awesome to read. Informative and hillarious. I really wish it were canon now. I can't wait for the next chapter! Hey, if you need to read a few scans, perhaps you should check out Daily Scans on insanejournal and look up Cass or request scans of that East TeenTitans fiasco. Then you'll see how awful that was as well! (also written by Beechen). In the meantime, keep writing! This was just perfect! I love this!
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
*chokes* OMIGOD! LOL! This is utterly hillarious and I wish it were canon! Though it is somewhat painful to remember how...OBLIVIOUS, Bruce acted with regards to Cass Cain. I mean really, DC! That's embarrassing! I like the set up of this. It's pretty cute! Poor Cass.
inukai44 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
umm i toght bruce was dead after infainte crisis
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I'm going to file this under "Implausible, but good enough that I don't care". Carry on, because this looks like it'll be fun.