Reviews for The Baby Whisperer Allegory
Griffincat chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
:D First bbt story huh? Well you're already way ahead in skill than most first timers. Great job. Keep it up!
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Awwwwww love it
Ryromaniac chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I really love this story...I would actually love to see it turned into a full length story even! :)
MixItUp chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So cute.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Excellent!

Rate: A
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
So adorable and so funny! :D Great work! :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Great one-shot. Sheldon as the Baby Whisperer... So cute. And never apologize for being too Sheldon/Penny centered. There's never too much. p
sashaonthemoon chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
wow, that was so..adorable! Like, a bubble with kittnes inside...

ok moving on. really great fic, not to ooc to me, really loved it
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
He glanced at Howard helplessly. "Do you know what it will look like for the two of us to be strolling around in there with a baby?"

She had a beautiful laugh. Sheldon's heart fluttered a little bit just at the sound of , something was definitelywrong

Penny stared at Sheldon with doe-eyes. "Sheldon, she lovesyou."

Penny leaned back from Sheldon quickly and turned to face their friends, smiling nervously, as if she'd just been caught doing something illegal.

Penny smiled at the four scientists. "So, I guess you all have the same weakness: her."

Howard smiled up at the guys with an accomplished look on his face. "So, all it took to get a kiss out of Penny was having a kid?" He shrugged. "Good to know."

Amazing Story d(*-*)
I Hope there's more
Anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
It's interesting... but I have really just gotten into BBT and I was already developing a Sheldon/Penny fic which begins with Penny babysitting, unable to stop her crying, turning to the guys for help, and Sheldon being the one who made the baby quiet. I was kind of disappointed at first when I saw it had already been done in a way, but I think mine is different enough, and is not a one shot that I may still go through with it. Anyway, that said, this was well done :)
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
You could never have too much Penny and Sheldon time. This story is just as brilliant as the other one shot of yours that I just read. You're so talented, I love it!
southern-punk chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I totally loved this!

I found one thing OOC though...

Raj would NEVER have explained about the blanket in front of Penny...

But I like this soo much! Will you continue this or was it just a one-shot thing?
up and about chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved it! The only thing OOC I saw was Raj explaining stuff with Penny in the room...

Will there be more?
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
AW! It's a one-shot! but this story is really good! oh, its' okay, i love shenny stories anyway! the idea of sheldon being a baby whisperer was so hilarious and cute at the same time, really loved it! and i SO loved the part where he gave his third knock and said her name. it was so freakin ADORABLE!
sudoku chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I didn't expect it to be Sheldon/Penny. Not that I'm complaining. Sheldon didn't rant in this story which is something new. Seem to be interesting so will wait for more. Shouldn't the boys know that it was Leslie since they saw her everyday, unless of course she had been in Vancouver during pregnancy.