Reviews for Puppy Love
JasminDragon92 chapter 59 . 9/9/2014
okay loving every bit of this story! all romances & humor & story setting &&& yeah everything! your awesome! X3
I'm so sad to see its not been updated for years..i hope you'll pick it up again :)
I'm keeping this on close watch just in case
Fangirl17 chapter 59 . 8/8/2014
This is a wonderful story, and I absolutely love how you've done the characters and all their situations. I also love all of the philosophy and thought put into this story. Even the little, short chapters are great. I hope that you find the inspiration somewhere to finish this story!

-Fangirl17
moonie forever chapter 59 . 1/16/2012
I LOVE this story! It is so cute and all the characters are so well developed. I hope you update soon, because I am wondering how Christmas will go and when Kunz and Mina will admit their feelings. You have done a great job with this story and I really do hope you continue with it.
SailorCopperOwl chapter 59 . 10/6/2011
Now while this christmas culture clash is cute, it does get a bit repetitive after the third very detailed time...
SailorCopperOwl chapter 57 . 10/6/2011
The Minako/Kunzite chapters are coming over nicely too. Took me a while to warm to them. But now they have a good mixture of challenge and sweetness.
SailorCopperOwl chapter 48 . 10/5/2011
Aw, lovely Rei/Jadeite chapters!
SailorCopperOwl chapter 45 . 10/5/2011
I really like this conflict. Finally, one of the guys is not nice all the time, and it's not all cuddling and teasing. Yay, more R/J chapters coming!
SailorCopperOwl chapter 41 . 10/5/2011
Glad the overexplaining of stuff is done for now and we get to see the couples' stories again.
SailorCopperOwl chapter 22 . 10/5/2011
Hehe, I like the Neph-Mako encounters.
SailorCopperOwl chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
Cheap trick with the white knight rescue - but giving them a common goal might work. Also three Rei/Jadeite chapters, I shouldn't complain... hehe, great parallel rant ;D
SailorCopperOwl chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Aww, sweet girl friendship restored plus more goofy guy cuteness ahead (or so I hope). Awesome story!

Ha, it isn't going to be easy to get Jadeite past Rei's radar, esp as there's not always going to be cute puppies around. Can't wait to see what you try for him to impress her. ;D
SailorCopperOwl chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
Haha, I love this story! Makoto protecting poor helpless bastard Jadeite ;D Too bad about the AU background, but aw, the story is just too much fun.
SailorCopperOwl chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Oops, is this the start of character derailment for the sake of shipping? Or is it just Ami going bridezilla and things are going to be alright again? This story has so many reviews, so I hope Ami don't have to give up the girls' friendship for Zoi. By the way, do we get any visuals on him at all? And why doesn't Ami not remember his name? Hm, hope there will be a nice backstory and cameo scenes for the other Shitennou. And more dog scenes!
sailorashes chapter 59 . 8/4/2011
all of these fluffy new chapters are really cute, but i have to say that i'm just craving something a little longer ;)

can't wait for more, update soon please :)
Lady-Sephia chapter 59 . 8/4/2011
Yay! 2 new chapters :) They we well done again as usual as well. I really enjoyed the Ami/Zoi fluff in chapter 59. And Jad actually used his head in 58 so it's nice to see he's not always fooling around.

I look forward to the next chapter when you get a chance to post it. Hope things are well, and keep up the great work! :D