Reviews for Seasons of Glee
showtunesandbooze chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
ABSOLUTELY desperate for an update, even though its been a couple years.
gleeme33 chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Please Please Please add Moritz he's my fav! :) I'm predicting something with Jesse/Melchior look-a-likes too :) This is totally AWESOME! keep writing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
umbrellaleg chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
I am intrigued! XD I like the idea of Wendla and Rachel being twins, :P. Man with their voices they'll be such a power house in Glee.
Princesshannah12345 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE KEEP WRITING! i'm nothing without this story. this is so amazing!

if you don't keep writing i'll cry myself to suicide like moritz! i need this story to live

please :)
PupsyPups chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Pleeez add moritz pleez I thought moritz would be added sooner but now can you pleez add him moritz is my favorite and it would make me happy if he was in it He is pretty important
Patricia chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Gawd. Wonderful! I'm looking forward to the next chapters. ;)
ilikebutterfingers chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love. But where's the charming Melchior Gabor? I hope he shows up soon. And I hope you update soon cause this fic makes me smile. :)
Dee chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
I'm reallllllly hoping to see some Jesse and Melchior ness in this... After all, jon groff is one half of the heart of spring awakening :)
somesilverreply chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
I love this story :) I've never seen Spring Awakening, but I know what its about mostly. The Wendla/Rachel thing is soooo cool! You're a really good writer too! Nice job, and keep writing!
JustAnotherCrazyWriter chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
This is very interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next!

(and, I hope Melchior turns up. Just sayin' :P)
SceneSceneJellyBean chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
i really like this story. It's such a clever idea... Though I am hoping for Jesse/Melchior to possibly appear sometime? *winkwink* :P
rhymneyfaries chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
I'd LOVE to see more of this, but where, may I ask, is Melchior?
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
paristorres27 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
This is BRILLIANT. Please keep posting. Sooo excited for the Hanschen/Kurt/Ernst drama.
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Wow. A dedication. I feel honoured. And trust me, my day is much better than it was!

Ok, so I already adoring Ernst/Kurt. It needs a fanname. I propose Kurnst. And HANSCHEN! Hooray. I am assuming, in this case, that all the SA characters didn't know each other beforehand? Ernst IS going to be wounded...oh dear.

And I'd never imagine Georg to be so sweet. But it fits!

Ah, I am so happy this story is back. Glee is on tonight for me, and I will spend all my time slotting in appropriate SA lines. Fun!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »