Reviews for Gazing Game
That's a sad ending :'(
justanothergirl chapter 29 . 1/19
Forever crying TwT This is just too real to handle, I read this all in one day and am legit breaking down, there has to be a sequel! Please for my broken heart! D';

But really great story, my feelings are bittersweet towards this, It's absolutely amazing and raw and real, but that ending gets me so bad x(

Keep it up :') hope to see more from you in the future
emily phantom chapter 29 . 1/12
Well, I really wanted them to be together. When I first read it I just wanted to cut your head off. But I read it again and I realized that how shoud this story end. Like any film you see in T.V and you head right to fanfiction to rewrite the end. You're the first one I guss on fanfiction to thought thats how it shoud end and not like happy ends on other stories. In the end I just want to say I liked the story, I liked the end and I absulotly liked the way you write. And I'm looking farward to read your next story.
jvogz97 chapter 29 . 1/12
Please please please do a sequel. I wanna know more. I wanna know where Danny goes with his plan and how Tucker is. And what actually happened to Valerie and I wanna see her side and where she went and what she's doing and I want moreeeeeeeee
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 29 . 1/12
espera que? asi va a terminar?
Lightning Streak chapter 29 . 1/12
Whoa, whoa, is this really the end?

Gah, my heartstrings are pulling so bad! That ending was angsty and fantastic. I love how it ties back in with the beginning and the title. That's an awesome thread, and even though the ending feels initially unfulfilling, it's actually very similar to reality, which makes it ironically fulfilling. There's just something so very true about that ending. In fiction, I think we tell ourselves we need an ending where everyone's happy and paired off and riding off into the sunset. But...when has real life ever worked that way, haha? So I appreciate that you take a more realistic approach here to explore a truth about relationships.

You are just on a roll with updating! What's your secret? XD

Anyways, great job. Keep up the awesome work!
LifeOfRed chapter 29 . 1/12
See, these are the kinds of fanfiction are what make the DP fandom go round and round. Perfectly put together story, engaging plot and great characters. This gazing game is just brilliant enough to be engaged in. Good luck author and finish this story with a happy ending that will sweep the readers off their feet.
floodmaster16 chapter 29 . 1/11
This game definitely needs a rematch. Although the ending is pretty good, I really feel like they are meant to be together. Hope you are considering a sequel, and great job, I loved this story from beginning to end.
Thedarkgirl1121 chapter 29 . 1/11
Please tell me there's a sequel to this, it hurts knowing there's no sequel to this amazing story . :( plz consider a sequel ! Lol I'm going to go cry now xD. (Consider the sequel! Plz!) heart break mode : activated . Lol I'm sorry but this can't be the end. Anyways , you did good loves . (Highly suggest sequel) until next story (which I hope is the sequel to this )! See you soon(I hope).
PsychicPunch chapter 29 . 1/11
I feel like a lot of people would be pissed about the ending but I love it. Yes, right now because of this story I am an emotional wreck, but I thought the ending was the most perfect thing ever. It wasn't the usual "everything is somehow okay even though we faced all of these impossible problems" ending. It was just the fact that Valerie had left, Danny and Sam aren't together and most likely never will be, and Sam is even more of an emotional wreck than me. But that happens. Usually after a story ends I still think characters live on their lives, I think Sam will leave high school and live on her life without Danny Fenton. Who knows, maybe she will keep touch with Tucker but I think the way her character is portrayed, as much as her heart wouldn't want to, she will cut herself off from them. Tucker will live on worrying over things. Valerie will do whatever it is she does. And Danny will continue to sink into his emptiness until he's gone. I love your writing and I hope to read more works from you.
crazyreader11 chapter 29 . 1/11
Okie, I must admit that I'm a little heartbroken and shocked they didn't end up together in a somewhat happy-ish ending, but that being said the ending of this was still really really good. Though I do share a small amount of resentment for making me fall in love with this heartbreaking story that never let that little bit of hope die and shrivel up for these depressing takes on their characters, I would like to thank you for finishing this well written story and giving me a happy (sorta) distraction from life(: good luck in whatever you choose to do next!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 29 . 1/11
Poor Sam. She should move on. Date someone else. Forget about Danny. Maybe take a vacation before she leaves for college.
DannySamLover20 chapter 29 . 1/11
Wow! Awesome but sad ending... Good job!
Poohbearmorris chapter 29 . 1/11
No! The epilogue! I love this story! Why did it have to end so soon?! You did a really great job. Like, seriously. This was an awesome well written story! Thank you for writing this! If you start any new stories, I'll make sure to check them out!
LunaTheBlackWolf chapter 29 . 1/11
Do you plan on doing a sequel? Cuz well...when there's a draw, there's bound to be a rematch ;)