Reviews for A Line Is A Series Of Points
luluhrh chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
omg NEVER END EDWIN FLUFF! it's beauteous... *sigh* it's just gorgeous. you're wonderful.
rosiemontgomery1 chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
This is the best, most in character FMA universe Edwin fan fiction I've ever read. You captured both Ed and Winry so so well I... I am in awe. You deserve an inmense amount of praise for this.
TheMistOfThePast chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
this was so cute! i love it so much! amazing!
ellamariexx chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Winry's little rant in here was PERFECT. Love this.
Opaul chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Finally a writer would wants some actual critism, I plan to review this throughly, in the same way I wish more people would do.

Can you pult lines like this _

between the author's note and the actual story. Also the author's note at the end is unecessary.

the writing itself is, good, as a reader I am left interested and wish to continue
Hidari chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
This is much much sweeter than a magical kiss. Love your fic!
Hidari chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
"And what the hell makes you think I want to live without you?"

This is what Winry left unsaid in her bedroom when she and Ed were arguing. I think on some level Ed knew.
Griselda Banks chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
I love how you ended this. I, too, don't think that love (in the sense of feelings and emotions) is some magical cure-all answer to everything. Similar to what I tried to express in my own EdWin fic, what it comes down to here is that love is a decision to care for each other, to be a better person FOR that other person. And while that definition of love may not make everything all fine and dandy right now, ultimately there's a much better chance that it will continue and eventually, someday, everything will be okay. I loved how Ed just said, "Someday, I'll make you happy." And I have to say, all through the part where they were talking, my heart felt tight with this beautiful pain that always comes when I encounter a romance that is real and intense like this. A lovely fic, overall. I didn't really see the connection to all the other parts, so if that was your intent they should have been brought forth more obviously, but it was still a very beautiful piece.

Great job!
Mird chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
'It made him forget being angry with her for throwing a wrench at him again earlier—she had gotten into a habit of doing that lately, especially whenever he sparred too much with Al, pushed his recovery process too hard, spoke too flippantly about his impending journey, or otherwise annoyed her, and he had begun wondering if it was going to become a regular occurrence.'

*snort* No way, Ed. Of course not. Lol.

'"H-Hey!" Ed exclaimed. "You can't just go around stuffing things in people's pockets!"

"You're not people," she replied firmly. "You're Ed."'

3 3 3
Mird chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
As a result of boredom, I decided to clean out my inbox... And I realized that I never finished reading this! I feel terrible, because I really do love this story... But it's been buried in other emails for so long that I haven't gotten around to finishing it.

I really love your dialogue. Like, a lot. It's happy-making. *cough*
Griselda Banks chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
I like this interpretation of the way Ed feels about it. It feels right, that he would blame himself for the whole messed-up situation, that he would think she deserves someone better than him. I also like how he admits that he doesn't want to think about it, because there are so many other things he has to do first. That seems a plausible reason for him to keep on denying his affection for her.

I also like how Al is there for him when he needs to work all this out, how they're close enough that they CAN talk about something so close to his heart. He needs Al so much for this.
Griselda Banks chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
*gapes* This...was...beautiful. O.O

I've read plenty of EdWin fics around here before, plenty of scenarios of finally admitting their love, and I've written plenty of my own ideas...but none of them have been this harshly, painfully beautiful. Everything they said sounded SO MUCH like them; I could practically see it all happening like it was in the manga. Everything from "And what the hell makes you think I want to live without you?" onwards was so cuttingly beautiful; I love it. I think Winry's rant was perfect; she needed to say all these things, and I think you hit the nail on the head about all the reasons she gets so angry with him and hits him and all that. And I also really liked Ed's reaction; it feels more real than if he suddenly got all dashing and declared his undying love or whatever. Because he really seems to be in stubborn denial all the way through the FMA story, and the only way I can see him really admitting that he loves her is if she says it first and he's confronted with it and can't run away anymore, or after several years pass and he slowly comes to realize it as he grows up and matures.

And this is where the prologue comes in! And I'm still hoping you'll explain to me what the significance of Ed not playing with her toys is ._.
Griselda Banks chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Would you kill me if I said that I tend to get impatient with Ed, Al, and Winry as little kids? I just never find them half as interesting as they are after the transmutation. Maybe it's because Ed and Winry have finally gotten to an age where they can begin to like each other in that way, or because they're more determined and driven, or just because they're more like I'm used to. Regardless, I like this one. Later on in their lives, Winry says that she wants to work hard like Ed so she can help people, so it fits here as well. And I also liked how she said, "You're not people. You're Ed." It shows how much she cares about him. And yes, I think you're right that they share the same kind of passionate resolve to be the best they can.
Griselda Banks chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
Ah, taking inspiration from the flashback, eh? XD Geniuses don't have to pay attention in school, huh? And it's a good metaphor, by the way. I like it.
Griselda Banks chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
_ This one was especially sweet somehow. I liked the discussion of marriage, and Al's innocent ideas of their family being married, or both he and Ed being married to Winry at the same time. Cute!

A nice take on the old argument about who's going to marry Winry. But...I guess I won't get kudos, because I have NO idea what you're thinking of for why Ed won't play with her toys. Unless you mean it goes into how he can't stand her obsessing over automail later on.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »