Reviews for Between my Brother and Me
Jewel chapter 19 . 2/12
*Tries not to ship May and Kaiba* Aw what the heck! I'll call it...*thinks and and snaps fingers*got it! Knightshipping! Anyone...ANYONE AT ALL! Rats...*walks away*
Jewel chapter 18 . 2/12
Gah! What do I ship! MayXKaiba or MayXMokuba! *Looks from one ship to the other* I like MayXKaiba but I think MayXMokuba is more likely...
Jewel chapter 1 . 1/17
(Starts chanting): Update update update update! Sorry if you have like one million more comments like this but this fanfic is awesome!
Julia's.Fantasy chapter 29 . 2/2/2015
Please update this!
Julia's.Fantasy chapter 28 . 2/2/2015
Wow, Raphael has gone mad!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
If Ash got a card for every Pokemon, legendary or not (Lucario) , that he's helped out he would be unstoppable.
ThePegasusDevice chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
What about the Deoxys that Max befriended in the anime? Will it appear?
ThePegasusDevice chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Manaphy and Jirachi! Great idea!
killian.rainey chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
quick question why did may and max have 4000 life points while yugi had 8000?
killian.rainey chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
will may and mai duel again? this time without any darkness to worry about?
killian.rainey chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
i kinda wish you showed the duel with yugi vs. grerimo. it would have been cool to see max see yugi duel obelisk
killian.rainey chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
i really love this story. will there be a chapter 30?
killian.rainey chapter 29 . 2/11/2014
just so you'll know: King's Knight attack power is really 1600/1400. just want to let you know
killian.rainey chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
I hope you get to continue the story it was getting really good
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
A Pokémon/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover, huh? That should be interesting, though I’m only familiar with YGO by the abridged series (so I suppose Leviathan is part of Dartz’s arc). Also, I never liked how Max never got a Pokémon in the series, there are a lot of children small like him that have Pokémon and yet he hasn’t because of yadayadaya-plot, so it’s pretty cool for him to have one, a Shuppet; kind of Deus ex Machina, but I have no problem. Usually Ghost Pokémon seems to be kind of harder to train, but Max is dedicated, he’ll do it.

Pokémon speak is something hard to capture in a fanfic (imagine Hamlet with Pokémon – a Cubone holding a skull and saying “Cubo ne bo…” hehe), though I believe you can tell us whenever a Pokémon is speaking, unless when it’s important, then you can show.

And they know that May and Max have a great power, makes me wonder how exactly they’re going to use it. Thus you’re merging both universes; they have in common that they both revolve around something, Pokémon or Duel Monsters.

“Deep within the basement of the Petalburg Gym” it’d be good if you showed there was an opening or else it gets weird, something deep in the basement getting moonlight. I liked it was dialogue-heavy, to tell the truth, it was an interesting read, keep going!