Reviews for A Winter's Reprieve
louise2676375 chapter 20 . 2/13
I'm so heartbroken you didn't finish this :(
YaGirlMo chapter 28 . 1/9
Update this one too please lol.
YaGirlMo chapter 3 . 1/9
Lol you don't need to justify Harry's attitude towards his "friends". He's definitely not being a bastard in my opinion.
krixlight chapter 12 . 1/4
omg. I can't wait to see Harry talk to Sirius about Rabastan. their conversation... ahhhh lol
Zela3 chapter 28 . 1/1
I find myself coming back and rereading this many times. It's really very good. I do hope that inspiration to continue it strikes again and we get to find out what happens next. I've always wondered what Draco's reaction is to Harry and his uncles relationship, though this time I read through it I thought that maybe he figured it out since he was told Harry's lover was a death eater who was in France and he already knew that his uncle had a fling with a person his age while in France, but the reaction of them still being together after the summer would be interesting...that and Lucius's reaction to the whole thing... and I suppose I just really want to see how their relationship develops with the war still going on and see how they all bring down Tom/Voldemort (provided the prophecy exists in your version the timeline). I will wait (im)patiently until you either declare it abandoned/over or finally update it with the next chapter/sequel.
boadice chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
please, please ...please don't forget this story
BeautifulLotus chapter 28 . 12/23/2016
I want more
Rokkis chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
Oh how I wish you would finish this story.

Cheers and Merry Xmas
mycookiesgaara chapter 28 . 12/9/2016
Please come back and update!
mycookiesgaara chapter 28 . 12/9/2016
Please come back and update!
This is your Heichou speaking chapter 28 . 11/20/2016
So are you ever going to update this? Because I would love to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
Second time reading... so sad it's abandoned!
Mie chapter 28 . 11/10/2016
Please, please update this story. I've been waiting ages and ages! I love this story! So sweet... Would love to see how it ends. :)
DeviousClass chapter 28 . 10/23/2016
Oh I hope this story is not abandoned :( It is a really good fanfiction and I want to know the end of their story :3
Eli chapter 28 . 9/20/2016
Please update soon... Love your story
2,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »