Reviews for A Winter's Reprieve
Lyridium chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Fantastic to see you back with the sequel. This is great and i'm certainly loving it so far, such a great start.

I'm soo looking forward to seeing how it continues to deveolp and what will happen to their relationship with them being in Britian.

Cant wait for the next update.
excentrykemuse chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Really adored this first chapter. Your writing has really improved over the past few months. Can't wait for more Rabastan, obviously, and to see what happens at Hogwarts.

Happy writing!

cheers, cen
evil-sami-poo chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
-cracking up- Okay I honestly was like... I wanna read something... check my favourites to find Summer, where I was like.. I wonder if the sequel is up yet? it wasn't ten minutes later... it was! Yay! I like this... I like the honesty behind Ron and Hermione, it is really refreshing from the 'ew he's gay I am never gonna talk to him again!' I can't wait for Bast... 'he's kinda twice my age' that would be like WHAHH? If I said that I think my parents would self combust!
Azinine chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
If I have friends like that I would have dropped them in a heartbeat. I for one am tired with Harry being controlled and ruled over by his so called friends. He should just drop them. I don't care what the poll say really but this just makes my blood boil. I hate bigots and narrow minded people. What's happening in this fic just aggrevates me to the core. Harry should just find new friends. If he's going to stand up for himself he should do it all the way.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Yes! A sequel! Nice start to it :)

Personally, i have never liked Molly. She's always been too overbearing, and as a mother of 7 how could she not notice how skinny cannon Harry always was? Stupid woman.

Anyway, looking forward to reading Rabastan's chapter :)
2,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144