Reviews for I'd rather read the funnies
Speadee chapter 1 . 8/27
This was funny despite my not liking about half the pairings. Well, it's your story so I can't complain about that. I just focused on the pairings I like.

I can imagine France doing something like this. I think Italy and Spain would be good at it, too, since they're also flirts. You managed to keep the letters in character. However, I don't think Sweden is that stupid to not know that Finland is male or that males can't have babies.

Good surprise at the end! France's own lover is writing to him. I'm glad Canada was recognized, and you ended with one of the pairings I like.
AnInvincible British Gentleman chapter 1 . 8/14
Useful advice XD
Rainbow Volcano chapter 1 . 7/12
This was great! I laughed so much omg. I love the little Franada moment at the end how cute! And Hungary good lord that was awesome. I had so much fun reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Woah! I laughed so much reading this! I was kinda nervous because it had pairings that I'm not used to, but it was perfect regardless! My favorite was probably Hungary or Canada. Awesome fic!
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
LOL that is hilarious! Continue this with the other half of the couple's!
AugstinHaddock chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
That ending was flawless...thank u 4 this it made my dad
NotAMoron chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
THat's... beautiful...

...normally I'm a rabid PruCan fan but this... 3
HazelHibiscus chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Omg, I was reading this while I was in the same room as my parents (they think I'm writing an essay for English) Big mistake! I kept snickering the entire time and my mom keeps giving me suspicious looks; I think she's on to me! .
LightMyHeart chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hey there,
This ff is pretty amazing. I'm from austria and i'd love to translate it into German, so i can uplload it on :3 of course i would set a note with the original authors name!
That would be awesome. O:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
the last one made me laugh, i love how you personalized the signatures to make sure people know who is who and how you described the problem to make sure we know who they are as well.
Allers3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh God, this nearly killed me xD Excellent work, you. This was lovely :3

Soooo... yeah, I don't really know what else to say xP Keep writing!

SouthWesternDjinn chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awwwww! That's sooo cute!'s all true. I could totally see that happening. It took me a second to figure out the romano spain one but when i did i laughed so hard i cried! Spain would be like that, he totally wouldn't get it, sadly :) And you had the perfect ending! XD It was adorable, for a second i wasn't sure who Canada was asking about but then it hit and it was sooooo cute! (and that is due to my own inability/ laziness to read the stuff before stories T.T oh well) I loved it!
littlecloudflower chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
France...Is actually good at this.

I loved England's letter! :D
shugo tensai chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
kawaii ~.~
Queen Izagi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hey! I read this on da and it's still funny!