Reviews for I'd rather read the funnies
DarkChocoBerryLover chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh my gawd, this is so hilarious! XDD
YoutubeGirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is beyond cute and beyond hilarious. The letters were bliss. I ocasionally had to scroll up to see who was who, but that was my fault. I didn't even know who 'Obvious' was. Alfred's letter was a picture perfect glance at Tsunderde England.

My favorite was the last one. I didn't even notice there was an Canada/France letter until the end when I read 'Maple's' letter. I guess everyone(even me a Canada fangirl) forgets about him!
tragiang chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
For a kink meme prompt, it was really cute and funny. I enjoyed most of them, especially with Canada and France. I also liked Spain and S. Italy too, gah, so cute )
XdeleteXaccountX chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I laughed so much! And this includes so many of my favorite pairing that I just had to enjoy reading about their, ahem, "problems". XD

The England thing? PRICELESS! I started rolling on the floor!

And France knowing how to get into Austria's bedroom was simply... France. XD More laughter insued.

APHRO-FRICKEN-DISIACS! XD France, what shall we do with you?

Basically EVERYTHING involving Russia made me laugh too! Especially the kol thing. P

And D'aw... Canda at the end... Ish so cute...

BTW, can I have the pics that Hungary took? D
rosielunaleo chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I NEED MOAR. pretty please?
KuroiKuma-san chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
omg I loved it!

please make moar!
Nyehnyehnyehnyehnyeh chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
AH this is funny! I can totally see this happening!

and the "I'll be over in an hour" is so good I could hug this fic if it were touchable :D

great job xD
mousers chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
LMFAO. XD I love it! I love you! I- /dies/. This was so funny.

"Dear Obvious" cracked me up ("You should think yourself lucky..." you aren't jealous of Alfred, are you, France? ;D). And Hungary too XD That was genius.

Canada~ :D rofl, say what you will, he knows how to get his point across... ;)
Ktag chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
this was brilliant. i loved it *snickers* mirrors...
Apple of Doom chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Omigod.. This is win. Epic win. xDD
Spazzkitty chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
YAY! This made me giggle like crazy. So few people write ANYthing China/Korea, and I first clicked it just because of that. Of course, I ended up loving the whole thing! It was very cleverly written, and the ending was adorable~ Absolutely FANTASTIC, dear, and I love your writing style! Might you be interested in writing a sequel? Because if you did, my life would be utterly, utterly complete!

~Spazzkitty
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
The ending was so cute! Canada certainly knows how to fix things without having to be direct. MAPLE! So cute ~3

Yuu-chan :3
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
so cute!

although i prefer Russia and China together, but in this story, i adore Canada so much! so cute!

will you continue? ahahaahahha. thanks for sharing this fic!
chipmunkluvr96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
my favorite question answer thingy was Canada and France's :)
be with you chapter 1 . 10/28/2009