Reviews for You're mine
Sexy adorable and funny!
Gallifrey101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
AMAZING
RogueMudblood chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I apologize for having to leave this message this way; however, I have no other means to contact you.
I wanted to advise you that this story has been plagiarised by Broken Promises 22. You can find details of her plagiarism at the following LJ link:
stop - plagiarism (d o t) live jour nal (d o t) c o m -slash-207275 (d o t) (clickable link on my profile)

Yours is case number nineteen.
Again, I apologize for having to leave this message in this manner.
nieka1995901 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nice story!
soraKHdemyx chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
There is someone with a story almost exactly like this one. But the roles are switched and the dialogue and wording is a bit different. If a story has been ripped off, the other person did it. Your story was published first (2009), and theirs 3 years later (2012). Their author tag is Leopardprintspandexpants. The story is Possessive Creep. Maybe it's something you should look into.
I love your story, and that's why I'm a bit miffed that someone would try to copy it.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
honeybun! lol
wefw2r323r23e2e33e2e32e chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
jealousy is always an aphrodisiac !(shower!love shower!
Chikan666 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Honeybun... XD *laughs* Castiel, calling Dean honeybun. That was hilarious. Dominating!Castiel is seriously hot, aggressive, m. Anyways, it was a seriously awesome idea. Castiel getting jealous about some chick ogling Dean in the lobby. Shower sex is surprisingly popular with you, that and bath!sex.

Dean was surprisingly submissive, but with Castiel being that dominating, I can see it working out perfectly. He wasn't a wussy little b!tch, he was more like... "Holy crap, what is going on!" In my opinion, he didn't want to oppose Castiel, knowing how powerful the angel is. I know that Castiel wouldn't have actually have hurt Dean, but he could have made him suffer... sexually. XD

I can see Dean being a little off balanced in this story. Not out of character! Definitely not out of character. Because the 'real' Dean would probably have acted the same way. If nothing else, Dean was going through half of the story with mental-conflict/resistance. I wouldn't really call it resistance, but more so.. questioning, type of thing. He wasn't just going with the flow and being a submissive b!tch.

Castiel was amazing here. With all the aggressive episodes we've seen him in. Fighting Uriel, killing the angels at the warehouse, challenging Zachariah. He isn't some docile angel, and I think that you've really brought out his angry side in this story. Kudos for you on that!

I do like how Castiel covered Dean's mouth. Especially after fingering Dean in the $$. It might not be the same hand, and Dean my not be bothered by it, but I just kinda thought that that was 'interesting'... _"

Sex was awesome by the way. Amazing as always, though there was something 'magical' about this. Probably Castiel being dominate and all, but this was really a hot sex scene here. Good work, kudos for you!
kylielink chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
liked it.
ShortSweet'NToThePoint chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Awesome! Hurray for possessive!Cas !
williewildcat chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Always did love a little possessive Cas...