Reviews for Neither Heaven nor Hell
So good! Mwah!:D
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Please continue!
Izumikii chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Wow ! That was really interesting ! I had never thought about this kind of scenerio , I hope you update !
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
So well written! I like the idea of L and Light meeting again, one as a Shinigami, the other as an Espada. And you kept both in character. Very good story!
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Nice and crisp :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hmmm, I know this is sort of out of point, but this crossover fic made me think...In Death Note, Ryuk did mention many a times that the Shinigami world is all sand. Even the apples taste and turn into sand. In Bleach, hollows resident in Hueco Mundo- filled with endless sand, nothingness, and even the ever constant night time is the same. Moreover, the appearances. ...Could there possibly be some kind of interesting connection? If there is, doesn't that make L a fake Shinigami and Light a real Death God like he wanted to? ( albeit it a different God than what he wanted but still... )
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
HOLY HELL! 10/10
Lewd Concubine chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I do wonder if L would really end up a Shinigami given the resentment and betrayal he must have felt at losing to Kira. Also Light as Segunda *must* be Aizen trolling. Seriously. Oh, but this is all so beautiful. A favorite well deserved. Thanks for the good read :)
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Geez... I am so sad that this is a one-shot. Here you get me all excited and ready for an amazing face-off between the two of them and then ... nothing. I have to say that this was really original and well-written. Pretty awesome and (the best part) cliche-free!
Suffice to say, I really liked it. XD

-Queen of Narnia49
rayningnight chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Holy crap. That was like... woah. Great idea by the way for this whole plot - though I'm going to be confused here. If it only had been 150 years into the future (I'm guessing -150 years ago, Light/L/Ichigo had all been alive at the same time frame) then isn't it kinda far-fetched that the original 12th squad captain would have died? And then, considering whatever's going on, Aizen didn't last very long. So Light wouldn't have been Espada 2 since, well, he wouldn't need to be Espada 2. Aizen's not in power anymore - which also means it's kinda impossible for Light to be an Arrancar since he'd need the Houkyoku to become one.
Unless of course, this whole fic was made DURING the Arrancar Arc you had no idea about the circumstances.
Ah well, sorry for rambling then!

-Twinklefeather
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Good stuff :3 Don't have much else to say, though, ahaha... Well...write more? :D
Gingers rock chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great story, wish you would update. But seeing as you haven't updated in a couple of years, my chances of an update are slim.
BleachFanatic chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
hm. kinda confusing
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
loved it.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was not sweet but it kinda was... I don't know why I think that. Great one shot.