Reviews for Passing Notes
Haha this was hilarious! XD
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
nerrrrrrds
KeybladeTopHatMaster chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
OMG MY SIDES ARE HURTINGgg...
But WOW! Great story! It's perfectly in character for Phoenix (I can actually visualize it, and yes I am THAT kind of fangirl) but Edgey...just not yet. However, your story DID put him into character, with him acting all snooty and stuff. I love his reaction to Nick's "confession"! Overall, AWESOME STORY MAN! (Or woman)
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Haha, I hope the judge is proud of the fact that he just publicly exposed the fact that the two best attorneys in the business are gay for each other! I know I'd be.
Focussight chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh my gosh this is adorable! I love the idea of them being reverted back to giddy school children and treating the court room like a classroom XD

Dear lord these two are so cute doesn't stop me feeling slightly sorry for the judge though XD
AntiMuon chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was so funny! :D I squealed the whole time. 3 Fav
Prosecutie chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh God, this story! X3

I favorited this story months ago, and I reread it for a third time and I was instantly reminded of why I love this fic so much. Adorable! It's too adorable! I wish there were more pure fluff AA fics out there. Thank you very much for this fic! :3
The Illustrious Tama chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I believe this wins. The idea of Edgeworth and Phoenix passing notes during a court session is so ridiculous, but at the same time so believable, that it had me in stitches the whole way through.

This deserves the review that I'm giving and the favourite too!
Syous99 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Awesome!
flamingbunnies chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Omg I would have died if that were me! Great story, I was laughing the whole time.
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ahahaha... I believe I might have read this on DeviantArt, but I'm not sure...

GRRZ TAKE THAT! (throws book at guys sitting next to me) sorry, but these guys are singing next to me in class and it's annoying. xP

Anywho, cute and Hilarious.
Punishment Prez chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was great; the judge really made me laugh, and so did Phoenix and Miles!
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
How does this not have more reviews? It was so well written and hilarious and cute and...the list could go on forever :)
NAVINTAGEdeactivated chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I died laughing reading this! It was great break from all the depressing fics ive been reading lately.

Good job!