Reviews for A Professional Relationship
Yukihikari-chan chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
POSITIVLY. ADORABLE.

I LOVE THIS FIC! You do such a great job on it; you keep them in character and make it sound like it's actually FROM the game! Beautiful job! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks for writing my favorite couple so well :D
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 18 . 10/27/2011
I don't know how you managed to write the characters so well and to include so many levels of their relationship, but you did. Great job! And I'd like to see another chapter, but it ended in a way that would be kinda difficult to see that happen...

Zephyr
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
So I'm just now getting a chance to reply, but this is adorable. I was literally going, "Why doesn't she just kiss him already!" I know I have a problem with writing Balthier in this sort of situation and you're doing a great job of doing so.

Zephyr
Tikitorch559 chapter 18 . 8/5/2011
Amazing fanfiction : )
DynastyWolf chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
God , your story was brilliant! :D

It was like this cud all really happen , u captured the characters n everything really well! :)I loved every bit n wished it happened in the game! XD
tsukiomi chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
Amazing. I love the reactions between balthier and fran! Please continue! And maybe turn this into a lemon! And maybe make the chapters a bit longer please! -
missreno2012 chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
Hehe silly birdie!X3 LOL'd at the part where Balthier tried to shoot the bird!XD
Violet's Veil chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
I liked your brief description of the wood, however something seemed to be missing for me in this chapter. I'm not sure what it was, but...eh..I dunno.
Violet's Veil chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
These chapters don't seem to have a connecting story arch other than their gradual trust in their professional relationship and the undercurrents of something more. It feels almost episodic, or like those drabbles that people write that all have a title and a theme. Just an observation really, not really a criticism, I suppose.

It is interesting how you interpret Fran's previous history with other work partners. While I've never considered her even having previous work partners, I'm not sure how I feel about her role as an that victim type just yet. I did pause at the mention of her having to fight her way out of being raped and I scoffed slightly. I just can't see Fran in that situation I suppose. I always got the impression that Fran's strength was superior to that of humes-and not just when she goes bonkers from neticite (I do love Baltheir's line during that scene about how he knew she didn't like being tied up...it implied so much lol). I am worried about the direction you're taking this aspect of her past. I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out...
Violet's Veil chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I don't know what else to say other than that I liked this chapter...
Violet's Veil chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Well I guess I'm a little iffy on how you've had Baltheir suddenly have these feelings for her but then I have to remind myself that a month has passed so his crush might not be too sudden. Still, it would have been nice to see those feelings developing instead of being informed about them all of a sudden.

I'm curious about Fran's characterization...she seems...vulnerable in a weird way. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I'll hold on on commenting about it until I read more.

Anyway, I also got a chuckle from Fran saying she could cook better than Nono. That was just funny for some reason. Nono is such a cute little moogle too...am I the only one that thinks they're secretly cunning and possibly violent? I think they're planning a takeover!
Violet's Veil chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
What more can I say. I've just started and so far this tale seems promising. There are a lot of versions of how these two met each other, and I have to admit I never considered that it happened in such a business-like manner (pun intended xD).
Solutioni9e chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Ok so I've read all the chapters so this a general overview of all.

10/10 ! I am so hooked on these! Very well written. Right use of words and context and atmosphere! Even to the nitty gritty such as spelling and grammar - its all perfect! Please write more!

And I like how you keep updating and keep your fans informed.

Keep up the superb work.
abstergos chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
Are you going to add more to this? Because it's perfect :3
partner555 chapter 18 . 12/4/2010
It was nice. I am fairly certain that seems like a good place to end it BUT, don't take my word for it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »