Reviews for High School Musical 02: Missing Moment Montage
Katherine5426 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I just love how you Mae the chacters the way you think the would be you just hi he nail right on the head every time fantastic job!
Jadiee chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
Jadiee chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Jadiee chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Jadiee chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
gr8azngrl chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
*Giggle* Loving the missing moments fics :)
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 13 . 10/20/2009
You can tell how much they really love each other here even though it hadn't been expressly said by either of them at this point. Feel the LOVE!
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
Troy and Sharpay...AS IF! I know that is a popular pairing on FF but just the thought really does make me sick. Glad to see Gabriella express that sentiment here:) She went all incredible Hulk on her drinking glass lol!
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 13 . 10/19/2009
loved totally,i'll be waiting the missing moments on hsm3

cya
Admiral Lily chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
I really wasn't pleased with Taylor in the second movie. I actually was mad at pretty much everyone except Gabriella. I feel she's the only one who didn't have something to apologize for. And yet Troy is the only one who ended up apologizing. That's probably my biggest problem with HSM2 is that Taylor, Chad, Ryan and others all had something to apologize for but only Troy did. Again, Gabriella is the only one who didn't do anything wrong, in my opinion.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I have to admit, while HSM2 has so wonderful choice moments, it's my lease favorite of the three. I'll voice more thoughts after I've completed reading your view of it. :D But a good start here.