Reviews for Naruko
Bismarck Alexander chapter 2 . 5/18
You needed a lot of work on formatting, separating your paragraphs
AnimeFan972 chapter 17 . 6/12/2015
That's a cool story line
MightyNo8409 chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
I'm not usually one for genderbending stories, but I'll admit, it is cool reading an alternate take on the naruto story if the main character was a girl.

It's just too bad this fiction appears to be discontinued. I'd very much like to continue reading, especially considering this is from the same guy who's responsible for one of the longest running doujins for the Naruto series.

I'm more than slightly tempted to know if I could pay for future chapters of this story to be continued xD
Kachun Wong chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
As I'm really, I repeatedly forgetting the fact that Naruto (Naruko) is female. Maybe now it's just too early for any independent plot development, as the event that are covering now are vital to the later story. I can't help but wonder what kind of new direction would the story will be leading to. I also sort of excited to see a romantic development between Naruko and Sasuke. )
Kachun Wong chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Weird way to end a chapter... But nevertheless, it's splendid!
Kachun Wong chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
As I was hoping for naruko's gender aspect to be utilized soon... Hell I was not disappointed!
Kachun Wong chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is what I have been looking for... Well done!
EvilpuppyofDoom chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
will you ever actually finish this?
illgiveyouablackeye chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! :D! NARUKO IS A NINJA! YAY!
*Dies of happiness*
No sarcasm intended XD! I actually felt happy when I read she was gonna be a ninja. AND I KNEW SHE WAS. I just have those weird moments where I feel happy for no reason. Awesome story :)
Don't Smile chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
toooooo beeeee continueeeed! XD
INK-belle chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
this is an awesome retelling of the story can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Love It Keep Up The Good Work!
Necrovore chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
*poke* *poke* This story dead?
Shadow-DJ chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
huh...interesting
Divinity of Eternity chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Omg it's you from DA, how are you?

I just commented on your naruko drawing, i think it's awesome. (angelgirl205)
Eovin chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Great story!I really enjoy it:)I just wish you would add a little more differences to the story from the original,like you did with the kiss scene and the fight on the bridge,or simply add more of your own scenes like the one with other then that you're doing really really I absolutely adore how you made Naruko sneakier and smarter then in canon.I believe that because here he is a girl,he has to be slightly more careful and thoughtful since girls are much more often preyed upon and veiwed as easy targets,and since she had a hard childhood she is slightly more conscious of the danger she is in then her male womans intuition and all thatHope you'll update soon