Reviews for Curse of a Hanyou, Love of an Angel
brutusjr chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
You are making Naruto too pitiful. It's hard to read, while thinking of Naruto's never give up spirit.

Thanks for sharing though.
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 10/4/2016
ch 25

Way too much chackra , the solution is ton of shadow clones to do it . hundrets of shadow clones which hecould spam them like nothing . But he didn't learned them , so genjutsu master is very hightly unlikely . Henge is the real transformatin . In his variation .
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
ch22

He showed some illusion basic techiques , but he could be also be more better for figher than genjutsu user , or use those too but the brutal ninjutsu fits much beter .
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
ch 10

THAT FUCKEN MISTRTREATMENT TO HINATA HYUGA WAS JUST LOUSY FUCKEN TEST FOR COMFIDENCE WHEN HER COMFIDENCE WAS VERY CLOSE TO FUCKEN ZERO ! THAT IS PREPOSTEROUS !
ironboy32 chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
ah, the letdown when Moki yoki has only done one chapter of the Manga adaptation ever
uiop12 chapter 22 . 3/10/2016
i don't like anko
uiop12 chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
the feels(:0)
uiop12 chapter 11 . 3/10/2016
when were the shippuden era come in. just asking.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
I think that you made Naruto overeat at the end it wasn't a good idea ( I think but others may not )
RimTheSilverWolf chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
yo everyone has a unique style of writing so it don't matter how u write as long as it's good which it most definitely is
MR.Self-Insert chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I think the first four chapters are a bit cliche but otherwise good job
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Please tell us, the author isn't dead. If so, that will be bad... really bad.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
It's good but it's taking a long time 2 finish
Starfire99 chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
It's now closing in on 3 YEARS since this story has been updated. When can your readers finally expect an update?
xXYouMakeMeSmileXx chapter 32 . 6/11/2014
Plzzzzzz don't let this be your last chapter.I know of a lot of authors who start a story but never finish dont be like that. I really hope u update sooner or later. Besides that i really love everything about this fic from the drama to the romance to the comedy between all the really is a gr8 fan fic, i absolutely luv it
You really have a talent 4 writing :).Keep doing a gr8 job :D.
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »